Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    I'm a mayweather fan.
    I know. It was a joke.

Thats why I said "tards" I was talking about you and V.WEBB.

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
      surprise surprise!!!!!!

the complaints have started early from Floyd mayweather, he has complained to the NSAC about pacquiaos cup. NSAC said there was nothing wrong with it and approved it. whats next?
      That's gamesmanship, Roach complained about the gloves, Mayweather complains about the cup. Perfectly reasonable because pacquiao is probably dirty.

Comment

• FLOYD: (oh my gawd i want to kiss him, will he punch me?! maybe no...hmmm)

Comment

• Two days my friends, two days....

Comment

• People are talking about this everywhere you go. Hasn't been a fight this big to the public since Mayweather-De La Hoya.

Comment

• i heard the may-pac commercial on the radio, coming from the car next to me at a red light lol

i love that boxing is #1 right now, even if its only for this weekend.

Comment

• How will manny fans deal with a loss to floyd ?

Comment

• directed to all genius Floyd fans out there.

which of these two is/are random blood test/s?

A. USADA came @1:00pm wait more than 5 hours before being allowed to test Floyd. @6:30pm Floyd was tested.

B. USADA called Floyd @1:00pm informing Floyd they will come @6:20pm to test him. @6:30 pm Floyd was tested.

and

I am not familiar with murican's legal/illegal system.

If USADA random drug test results (positive or negative) will be released after the fight when everything is done and over with.

can you still sue and what damages can you sue the offending party who failed the test?
                  Last edited by Rath; 04-30-2015, 09:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aihki View Post
                    FLOYD: (oh my gawd i want to kiss him, will he punch me?! maybe no...hmmm)
                    The **** ?:gay:

Comment

• Hard not to notice. But do y'all see all this complaining and excuses that's been going on from PAC Stans?

You nerds cried and clamored for this fight and been complaining every since it was announced.

Every day you nerds are talking about Floyd pulling out due to injury, the ref, the judges, etc etc. Man the hell up!

Clowns.

Comment

Working...
                      X