Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Fighter Arrivals" are Tuesday. But supposedly Manny isn't gonna be there.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
      Probably tuesday
      thanks.. I guess the workouts from that point on will be lighter... The media coverage will likely be more intense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
        When is Pac arriving in Vegas?

Buddy of mine knows one of the coaches.. They leave for Vegas on Monday he said

Comment

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
          I don't think a lot of guys realize that fact ... Manny is not an inside fighter! His game is at range and that plays into Floyd's strength.
          This is why you see Floyd Sr. say time and time again, they are going to visit his body on the 2nd, that's why I'm pretty confident about Floyd coming forward in this fight.

Comment

• Anyone thinks Floyd will be a gracious loser in his post fight interview? With the exception of Marquez, every fighter has given Manny credit. I can't wait to see Floyd dismiss Manny on May 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
              I don't think a lot of guys realize that fact ... Manny is not an inside fighter! His game is at range and that plays into Floyd's strength.
              If anyone does think Manny's a inside fighter,I would seriously question if they understand what they're watching.
              Are you saying Floyd has the advantage at range since he's longer or are you saying Floyd will bust up Pac inside since he's better there?

Originally posted by KoolAidMan View Post
              Anyone thinks Floyd will be a gracious loser in his post fight interview? With the exception of Marquez, every fighter has given Manny credit. I can't wait to see Floyd dismiss Manny on May 3.
              I actually think he'll be very gracious in the ring if he loses. After in the locker room is when the excuses will start.

Comment

• Originally posted by KoolAidMan View Post
                Anyone thinks Floyd will be a gracious loser in his post fight interview? With the exception of Marquez, every fighter has given Manny credit. I can't wait to see Floyd dismiss Manny on May 3.
                I think he would be. But if he got robbed like PAC Bradley 1 he might go full ****** lol

Comment

• Originally posted by KRITKL View Post
                  I actually think he'll be very gracious in the ring if he loses. After in the locker room is when the excuses will start.

If it's a knockout, which is basically impossible TBH. I do think he'll be a sport.

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  I think he would be. But if he got robbed like PAC Bradley 1 he might go full ****** lol
                  And I wouldn't blame him. In all seriousness though, I do see Floyd actually shocking the world by being classy, if he hypothetically loses by decision. And the rest of the boxing world would have an ephipany and realize how great of a boxer he is.

Comment

• Can't wait to see all the hate/excuses thread on May 3 after Manny loses

Comment

• What really excites me is I think if Manny is frustrated and can't get through he'll try and walk through him like he did against Marquez in the 2nd and 4th fight, I just hope his chin holds up.

Comment

Working...
                      X