Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
    Can't wait to see all the hate/excuses thread on May 3 after Manny loses
    Real boxing fans are looking forward to the fight more.

Comment

• Originally posted by KoolAidMan View Post
      If it's a knockout, which is basically impossible TBH. I do think he'll be a sport.
      So if he loses by decision he wouldn't be a sport?

Comment

• Originally posted by KRITKL View Post
        So if he loses by decision he wouldn't be a sport?
        No one knows but most fighter, unless it's a total beatdown usually don't accept losing by a decision very well.

Comment

• Originally posted by KoolAidMan View Post
          No one knows but most fighter, unless it's a total beatdown usually don't accept losing by a decision very well.
          I think he'll be fine. Might get a little excuse making, but I feel he would be gracious.
          If he does blow a gasket and lose it, I think it would only make matters worst.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
            What really excites me is I think if Manny is frustrated and can't get through he'll try and walk through him like he did against Marquez in the 2nd and 4th fight, I just hope his chin holds up.
            The funny thing is manny chin is glass now but mayweather hands are sheet rock soft so it wont matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
              The funny thing is manny chin is glass now but mayweather hands are sheet rock soft so it wont matter.
              you would be an expert on sheet rock

Comment

• Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
                Can't wait to see all the hate/excuses thread on May 3 after Manny loses
                Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                Real boxing fans are looking forward to the fight more.
                lol OWNED...

Comment

• It will be fun to watch manny drop that left in on Floyd and see him have to actually have to worry about be punched hard in the face for once.....

Comment

• And I'm truly interested to see how he defends against the straight left and Manny's underrated right hook. In fact to me that will be the punch that gives Floyd more trouble throughout the fight.

Comment

• I don't see it being a boring fight

Because Floyd will wanna use his reach and keep PAC off him. Jab jab , paw with the jab, occupy manny. When manny tries the right hook counter, counter that . Blinding jab followed by the straight right down the pipe. Work inside. Smother pacs speed . Then when PAC moves out , start circling and throw that straight right downstairs.

And PAC will wanna throw a lot of punches from the outset and not let Floyd get comfortable and into a rhytmn

Floyd is gonna have to move his hands if he wants to win clearly on the scorecards.

Manny is gonna bring it and give it his all

Just like mayweather said "one thing we do know, pacquaio will not go into survival mode"
                      Last edited by jas; 04-25-2015, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X