Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
    I was so owned.

This moron actually thinks I meant I would feel bad for Pacquiao. For a fan base that bashed Mayweather fans for worrying about money, you guys sure are singing a different tune now.

You actually tried to get all serious, on a post where I was clearly being facetious.
    Oh what did you actually mean then? Oh wait I don't give a Fk because you're a nobody on the Internet who thinks of himself as someone important and deserving of respect, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      I think you are going in circles, get out while you can
      I'm pretty much repeating the same thing I've been saying for the last 30 minutes. That's about as non circular as you can get.

Try again. This time with more effort.

Comment

Important enough.

I'm actually a little embarrassed for you. You actually thought I meant that I would feel bad for Manny. Then you took it to "he makes so much money, doe!"

Then you declared ownage.

It got worse with every post. Shut it down.
        I'm embarrassed for you that you think anyone cares what you meant.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
          This is exactly what I believe will happen. I could see one judge favoring Pac by a lot and one favoring Floyd by a lot and the third one more neutral or slightly to one side. And the fight will be looked at as if two different fights took place, one where Floyd outpointed Pac and the other where Pac threw the harder punches and the controversy will go on and on and a rematch will be set within a month from the ending of the fight. It could be a trilogy.
          This is a REAL possability and probably what will happen. Im with you on that bandwagon.

Comment

Right. Owned. You got me.

I think I'm being trolled.
            The only downside of the fight being side is the reappearance of these types of alts.

Comment

I'm pretty much repeating the same thing I've been saying for the last 30 minutes. That's about as non circular as you can get.

Try again. This time with more effort.
              If you go round in a circle you come back to the same thing

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                I think you are going in circles, get out while you can
                Why would he? Boxingscene is the highlight of Johnm's life lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Long Rad Dong View Post
                  Oh what did you actually mean then? Oh wait I don't give a Fk because you're a nobody on the Internet who thinks of himself as someone important and deserving of respect, lol.
                  You idiot. I meant that every time people claim Mayweather is "scared" of someone, he signs to fight them. Then he beats them. Then all of a sudden those same people claim the fighter is "washed up" or past his best.

Hence why I said "Manny has 2 months until he is washed up, damaged goods"

Because (stay with me, this is where it gets tricky) everyone said Mayweather was scared of him. Then he signed to fight him. I'm suggesting that in a little over 2 months, Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. Then, those same people will say Pac is past it.

Fuck my life, I can't believe I had to explain this to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Long Rad Dong View Post
                    Why would he? Boxingscene is the highlight of Johnm's life lol.
                    Even if it were, it'd still be a better life than yours. You're looking for a boyfriend on Boxingscene. It's pathetic.

Comment

You idiot. I meant that every time people claim Mayweather is "scared" of someone, he signs to fight them. Then he beats them. Then all of a sudden those same people claim the fighter is "washed up" or past his best.

Hence why I said "Manny has 2 months until he is washed up, damaged goods"

Because (stay with me, this is where it gets tricky) everyone said Mayweather was scared of him. Then he signed to fight him. I'm suggesting that in a little over 2 months, Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. Then, those same people will say Pac is past it.

Fuck my life, I can't believe I had to explain this to you.
                      Awww umad Did i hurt your b!tch a$$ feelings when I said no one cares about what you meant? . What part of that do you not understand?

Comment

Working...
                      X