No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    I been popping bottles. Laughing at the little clowns and alts who swore the fight wouldn't happen, you know? You know?

I was wrong. I admit it. Probably the happiest time i was wrong. So there.

However, are you really going to sully such a joyous day? This is a day where we should all come together as a boxing community....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      Scoop Malinowski of Ringobserver broke this news even earlier than Floyd himself two days ago. I guess he is credible after all.
      Antonio Tarver said it was done a week ago.

Comment

I been popping bottles. Laughing at the little clowns and alts who swore the fight wouldn't happen, you know? You know?

And here they were, thinking that video he posted - 10 seconds - was the nail in the coffin for this fight. Someneven said it was the DUMBEST thing he could have EVER done. and they were serious. LOL.Then these nerds start digging into my history and posting my pictures.

Clown show.

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
          And here they were, thinking that video he posted - 10 seconds - was the nail in the coffin for this fight. Someneven said it was the DUMBEST thing he could have EVER done. and they were serious. LOL.Then these nerds start digging into my history and posting my pictures.

Clown show.
          You were right the whole time!

Seriously though, what are those bumps on your forehead? Kinda creepy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxn View Post
            Im OK with Floyd winning. But his "fans" are insufferable.
            This clown.

Comment

Clown show.
              I know

Man, I'm just going to ignore these clowns. You have sixth grade posters on here whose idea of "ownage" is photoshopping images and creating endless threads where they point out who the "flowmos" are like little f*ggots. Unbelievable, eh? Redemption, baby.

Comment

I know

Man, I'm just going to ignore these clowns. You have sixth grade posters on here whose idea of "ownage" is photoshopping images and creating endless threads where they point out who the "flowmos" are like little f*ggots. Unbelievable, eh? Redemption, baby.
                Floyd video entrapment of Pac did not work out as planned, so when he heard Pac is planning to sue him about that he immediately signed hohoho

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                  How I wish I am wrong, but sadly Floyd will win it easy.
                  You just may be wrong.

Comment

• I can't breathe.

Comment

Clown show.
                      Why are you crying all the time. Instead of being happy the fight is happening, you are again complaining.

You do know there are many ******ed Floyd fans as well, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X