No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    This whole subject has been handed off to the flunky Koncz. I knew it wasnt the issue. The main issue was Al is about to make more money than Bob and he doesnt like it. Bob "im not gonna sign till i get my way" Arum is applying the squeeze.
    You have it all figured out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
      Al Haymon is the A-Side vs Bob Arum.
      Al is smarter than Bob and proved it but he isnt involved in this or cant be. This is Bob against the MGM and TMT. Bob got masses riled up and even though all know its him they arent budging from its TMT fault.

I dont care who wins this game of chicken just sign the contract and release tix

Comment

• This ***** got me stressing doe

Comment

• http://www.theboxingobserver.com/201...-new-contract/

Comment

• Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
            Just got my Pacman eats $ shirt. I'm ****ing pumped! #****Froid
            same here!! order it off ebay. wanted to get it before the fight so when pac wins its not gonna come off like im jumping on the bandwagon.

Comment

Al is smarter than Bob and proved it but he isnt involved in this or cant be. This is Bob against the MGM and TMT. Bob got masses riled up and even though all know its him they arent budging from its TMT fault.

I dont care who wins this game of chicken just sign the contract and release tix
              Al is definitely involved in this fight. He is Mayweathers Manager.

Comment

lol so u are saying people know its bob's fault but still blame tmt? do u know there's life outisde of these forums right?

Comment

• Pacquiao wins by SD.Could be a draw.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    so in other words, arum doesnt want haymon to get more tix than him lol, greedy old ***. Shouldnt have talked shlt about mgm and maybe they would hook him up too
                    Promoter Bob Arum charged that the tickets are being held up because the MGM and Mayweather’s camp are trying to get both more tickets and better seats from the allotment given to Pacquiao

Mayweather confidant Leonard Ellerbe also did not return calls, and his manager, Al Haymon, doesn’t talk to the media. Arum, though, had plenty to say, charging that MGM executives were conspiring with Mayweather’s camp to take the best seats despite an agreement calling for the Mayweather and Pacquiao camps to get equal shares of tickets after the MGM takes care of its customers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                      lol so u are saying people know its bob's fault but still blame tmt? do u know there's life outisde of these forums right?
                      Yes i do. And i stand by that.

Comment

Working...
                      X