No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scary View Post
    I wouldn't say so. We've talked about this for 5 years, and now when the fight is here, we can't make threads. It makes no sense to me.

And there's no promotion on this fight, so it's like 2-3 max on the front page a day.
    If we were allowed to then the whole front page would be floyd pac. Everybody knows about the fight lol. Plus they put up Freddie roach comments every day lol. Making threads would be so damn annoying people just wanna attention whore

Comment

I wouldn't say so. We've talked about this for 5 years, and now when the fight is here, we can't make threads. It makes no sense to me.

And there's no promotion on this fight, so it's like 2-3 max on the front page a day. And this thread is pretty inactive.
      Can you imagine the crap on the 1st 2 pages.

8 ped threads, 7 about Floyd v Castillo. another 5 on whose fault it is. And that's before d4thincarnation, pac boy, spoon23 or larryxxx(free larryxxxx) get blunted or drunk and really start goin in.

Comment

• There's really no good way to go about it. The forum will be flooded with nonsense if they allow it. But this thread is damn near not worth trying to read (at times), because of all the merged threads in it.

Comment

• All I know is that whoever loses, the fanboys butt hurt will run deep..

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Can you imagine the crap on the 1st 2 pages.

8 ped threads, 7 about Floyd v Castillo. another 5 on whose fault it is. And that's before d4thincarnation, pac boy, spoon23 or larryxxx(free larryxxxx) get blunted or drunk and really start goin in.
            Hahaha! Fair enough! But I mean, Freddy goes out saying "he knocks him out!" every day, instead we could have arguments about points we could make, not Roach or Sr.

I could live with 1 month of this forum flooded because of the magnitude of this fight. I mean I watch every other semi big fight out there, but all eyes & attention on this fight, and it'll stay that way until it's finally done.

Comment

Hahaha! Fair enough! But I mean, Freddy goes out saying "he knocks him out!" every day, instead we could have arguments about points we could make, not Roach or Sr.

I could live with 1 month of this forum flooded because of the magnitude of this fight. I mean I watch every other semi big fight out there, but all eyes & attention on this fight, and it'll stay that way until it's finally done.
              Freddie is just doing his best to promote this fight. He's forced into the role like Rueben Guerrero SR. since Manny and Ghost are very religious and are not going to "sell" the fight the way Floyd did the ODH fight.

That's why we need ghost/Broner on showtime and then a Manny/Broner PPV so we can have a taste of the old way fights are hyped.

Comment

• Originally posted by scary View Post
                i wouldn't say so. We've talked about this for 5 years, and now when the fight is here, we can't make threads. It makes no sense to me.

And there's no promotion on this fight, so it's like 2-3 max on the front page a day. And this thread is pretty inactive.
                i think the pac fanatics making 19 floyd threads a day over the years contributed to that

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                  There's really no good way to go about it. The forum will be flooded with nonsense if they allow it. But this thread is damn near not worth trying to read (at times), because of all the merged threads in it.
                  Yea it's tough ... There are certain things that popped into my mind that I would've liked to make a thread about but won't for fear of ban lol. They should put new threads (for this fight) thru a review process and if a mod thinks its new thread worthy let it go up...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                      Yea it's tough ... There are certain things that popped into my mind that I would've liked to make a thread about but won't for fear of ban lol. They should put new threads (for this fight) thru a review process and if a mod thinks its new thread worthy let it go up...
                      Great idea man. No reason the board should be this boring right before the biggest fight of this era.

Comment

Working...
                      X