No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Jeebus, we have over a month of this **** left to go. I'm enjoying the "If Floyd wins it's because he cheated, if Manny wins it's because he's a strong hero, so brave, so fast" storyline myself.
    They do this every Floyd fight. NO MATTER WHAT they have to find a reason to discredit his victory. It's pretty funny seeing how they come up with a new excuse for every fighter Floyd faces.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
      Floyd fans keep saying Floyd will dominate

What planet are you guys living on

Seriously

Get out of ******ville and wake up and smell the coffee

No one is getting dominated in this fight

Let's have an avi bet

I bet the losing fighter wins 5 rounds on one of the judges scorecards
      I think this will be a lopsided victory for the winner. Either Mayweather wins by being very defensive while landing right hands, or Pac hurts May in the early rounds and outworks him the rest of the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
        watch this fight be a draw
        i feel it lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          All this bigotry, **** talk and crap spewing gets settled May 2nd. I will get banned May 3rd. I will be unbearable I will bring up Floyd's dominant win in every damn thread for weeks on end.

Flomos love them some crack

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            Quote manny saying he's scared of needles.

"taking my blood makes me weak doe"

https://youtu.be/UdY1xZ3fh20

Pacquiao interview after morales 1 fight
            WOW, this is so sad actually, if not for some dirty tactics of Morales team before the 1st fight we would probably see the mega fight while Floyd and Manny were in their primes. Or would Floyd come up with another excuse, we'll never know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Genius~ View Post

Flomos love them some crack
              Pac has 4 rounds to make his mark AT THE MOST. If he doesn't he gets a 9-3 10-2 beating.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                Jeebus, we have over a month of this **** left to go. I'm enjoying the "If Floyd wins it's because he cheated, if Manny wins it's because he's a strong hero, so brave, so fast" storyline myself.
                Mock the speed references all u want, but by all accounts he is that fast, even faster than he looks on tape.

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                They do this every Floyd fight. NO MATTER WHAT they have to find a reason to discredit his victory. It's pretty funny seeing how they come up with a new excuse for every fighter Floyd faces.
                This ain't another flat footed mexican.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  I love how you guys gloss over the fact that this will be the best opponent Floyd has faced by a country mile. The fastest, best conditioned and most skilled opponent he'll be facing at 38 years old.

Keep em coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                    I love how you guys gloss over the fact that this will be the best opponent Floyd has faced by a country mile. The fastest, best conditioned and most skilled opponent he'll be facing at 38 years old.

Keep em coming.
                    Who said he wasn't the best opponent? And in his post he didnt even allude to that. True or false pac fans are making excuses left and right

Comment

• but why did mayweather have to hire Memo and Ariza doe?

Comment

Working...
                      X