No announcement yet.

is andre wards career over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    What the hell? Why would it have to be at 164-165? What is this puussy ****? Golovkin's team said he'd KO everyone from 154-168 and they signed to fight Chavez at 168. They want Froch at 168. But Ward has to be 164-165?

You sound terrified.
    Yeah I'm shaking in my boots

In an earlier post you said let Golovkin clear out 160, but you want him to face Ward ASAP. If that's the case; meet in the middle: 164lbs. Hell Ward dragged Dawson down, why can't Ward move a couple of pounds south, no? Or up some and prove how good he really is. Kovalev is our "shield"

Is this a Froch-Ward thing, and you wanted Froch to win then Ward beat him and now you love Ward? On the outside looking in that's how it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
      Desperate. Dude is clinging on to nothing waiting for a 160 pounder who hasnt unified yet.??

Ward needs to move on with his own career.other big fights bro
      Golovkin is 33 or something. I didn't even realise he was that old tbh and he's still waiting for a big fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        HBO is trying its hardest to kill his career. HBO hates American fighters.
        No they just don't want to pay him $2,000,000 to fight edwin rodriguez type opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Yeah I'm shaking in my boots

In an earlier post you said let Golovkin clear out 160, but you want him to face Ward ASAP. If that's the case; meet in the middle: 164lbs. Hell Ward dragged Dawson down, why can't Ward move a couple of pounds south, no? Or up some and prove how good he really is. Kovalev is our "shield"

Is this a Froch-Ward thing, and you wanted Froch to win then Ward beat him and now you love Ward? On the outside looking in that's how it seems.
          I never said that. At some point I'd like to see it and not with any puussy sanctions about weight.

Why can Golovkin fight Chavez or Froch at 168 but not Ward? Weird. And why say he'll KO everyone from 154-168 but Ward at 164 doe?

Don't you realise how scared that makes you sound of Ward? You need to make new rules specially for him.

The stuff you said about Ward-Froch doesn't even make sense. I don't even like Ward. I find him a ***in chore to watch in all honesty but he is one of the best in the world.

Comment

Golovkin is 33 or something. I didn't even realise he was that old tbh and he's still waiting for a big fight.

With that being said on paper GGG isnt even a good option.
            his resume is average if that. WARD is waiting on a guy who has never had a B profile type fight yet.

Comment

Why are you just making **** up now? Hopkins admitted he would never fight Ward. Dirrell was the one who pulled out of the Super Six. He's not at Light Heavyweight yet so no need to fight Kovalev, Pascal or Stevenson yet.

Are you guys really this desperate not to see him in with Golovkin?
              If he wants triple g so bad why not move down and fight him?

Comment

Didnt ward call out floyd at 160.floyd ran his mouth and ward called his card and ellerbe to the rescue before being fired a few months later. Some people say ellerbe and floyd broke up.

Anyways,ward was willing to fight floyd at 160. Some say floyd might fight cotto at 160..what gives.

Comment

what's for him to come back?
                  risk getting killed by GGG?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyPeri View Post
                    I don't understand all the hate for ward. He seems like a nice good guy. Also what's wrong with staying in a weight class and dominating it? It worked for Marvin Hagler.
                    Agreed^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/andre-war...ght-you--63365

Ward - I'll fight Mayweather at 160 (not GGG doe, he'll make me good boy)

Comment

Working...
                      X