Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Matthysse survive more than 3 rounds against Provodnikov?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol at Ruslan being knocked out

Only way he loses by stoppage is cuts and swelling

Comment

You don't like Matthysse, stop lying. You only post when he has a fight lined up and only to say he sucks and will lose.

Comment

It's funny because Ruslan doesn't finish anyone worth a damn, even when he hurts them. Bradley went 12 rounds concussed, Herrera lasted the distance, Algieri beat him despite being put down twice and having an eye closed for 11 rounds, he beat the hell out of Alvarado and couldn't get him out until late.

Where do people get the idea that if Matthysse gets hurt, he can't last? Everyone else does.

Comment

Originally posted by -Makunouchi- View Post
          Just watched algieri vs ruslan again, i can't imagine how strong of a punch that CA took from ruslan. It made him roll on the canvas!
          And Mike Dallas didn't get up...

Comment

Provodnikov with his pawing jab and reckless overhand right will be vulnerable to matthysses straight right and big left hook. Yeah provodnikov might win but i strongly favor matthysse.

Comment

I say Ruslan catches him hard in round 6 and wins by ko

After 5 brutal back and forth rounds

Comment

With fights like this, I'm just so damn keen for it, i dont give a flying fck who wins really.

I am a bit partial to Provo though, so i guess I'm cheering for him.

Comment

Originally posted by PurePugilist216 View Post
                  Matthysse is already overrated as it is, but stylistically he stands no chance in this fight. I can see him being blasted out within the first round of I'm honest.

I like Lucas but I hate his fans, I wonder what kind of excuses you guys will be pulling once the fight ends.

I'm also willing to put up all my points that Matthysse doesn't go 12 if any of his loyal fans are interested.

So you made a thread to state that you hate Matthysse fans. Don't you have any real friends you can talk to about your feelings?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
                    So you made a thread to state that you hate Matthysse fans. Don't you have any real friends you can talk to about your feelings?
                    LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady96 View Post
                      And Mike Dallas didn't get up...
                      That's the difference. Provodnikov made Algieri roll on the floor. Matthysse made Dallas literally drop unconcious on the canvas.

Comment

Working...
                      X