Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Matthysse survive more than 3 rounds against Provodnikov?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Provo by KO!!

Lucas is damaged goods and this time around unlike the John Molina fight if he hits the canvas Provo is gonna make sure he never gets up.

Provo by Ko 5th round or sooner!

Comment

Lets bet circumcision that Matthysse beats Provodnikov?

Comment

Wow I see the radical Matthysse fans are still alive and kicking.

Let's keep this thread alive because I suspect I'll be a rich man after the fight and this thread is proof.

How anyone thinks Matthysse stands a chance is beyond me. Lucas won't be able to box Ruslan (because he's not a boxer), and Ruslan has an iron chin while Lucas' chin is very suspect. Ruslan will dictate the pace, and Lucas' heart and balls will be his downfall when he decides to trade with Ruslan. Can't believe people aren't only picking Matthysse but they're picking him by knockout. That just baffling.

Comment

Can Ruslan Survive more Then 3 ROunds is the real question.

Comment

Originally posted by PurePugilist216 View Post
            Wow I see the radical Matthysse fans are still alive and kicking.

Let's keep this thread alive because I suspect I'll be a rich man after the fight and this thread is proof.

How anyone thinks Matthysse stands a chance is beyond me. Lucas won't be able to box Ruslan (because he's not a boxer), and Ruslan has an iron chin while Lucas' chin is very suspect. Ruslan will dictate the pace, and Lucas' heart and balls will be his downfall when he decides to trade with Ruslan. Can't believe people aren't only picking Matthysse but they're picking him by knockout. That just baffling.
            Snapped this post homey.

Comment

Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post
              Provo by KO!!

Lucas is damaged goods and this time around unlike the John Molina fight if he hits the canvas Provo is gonna make sure he never gets up.

Provo by Ko 5th round or sooner!
              10 Billy. Lucas over Provo.

I picked Garcia over Lucas BTW so don't label me a nut hugger.

Comment

I think Provo will win a war. I think he takes a shot better and both of them will land

Comment

i can't confidently pick either guy in this one

i always said i thought ruslan would give lucas a much tougher fight than anyone else at 140

Comment

Originally posted by PurePugilist216 View Post
                    Matthysse is already overrated as it is, but stylistically he stands no chance in this fight. I can see him being blasted out within the first round of I'm honest.

I like Lucas but I hate his fans, I wonder what kind of excuses you guys will be pulling once the fight ends.

I'm also willing to put up all my points that Matthysse doesn't go 12 if any of his loyal fans are interested.
                    I see where the confusion is. This is boxing, not some Russian spelling contest.
                    Fucking Algieri went 12 rounds and BEAT Provodnikov, and the Machine cant last 3 rounds? GTFO
                    Provodnikov is a come forward fighter who's defense consists on stopping punches with his face. That failed with a good boxer like Algieri but can be down right disasterous against the hardest pucher he'll ever face. If anything, this can end up like Mike Dallas in the first couple rounds. I'd like to think that Roach isnt that stupid and will have a better plan than chasing after Matthysse while getting punched either into a: a) early KO b) early retirement through brain damage.
                    What a lot of people dont know is that Matthysse is a master body puncher. Dont be surprised if he stops Provo with one of those liver shots of his like he did to until then undefeated Roberto Ortiz. Lucas won many fights with that same shot.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
                      It's going to be an exciting one sided beatdown and schooling. Matthysse's just an all around better fighter.
                      EXACTLY this^^^^^^^^^

Lucas is just flat out better and I doubt Provo has been hit by anything close to the pineapples Lucas gonna throw and hit him with....Lucas by mid to late stoppage...still a good fight for the fans though...real nice scrap!!

Comment

Working...
                      X