Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did the Pac-Cotto fight arouse your suspicion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    I dont have time for your alternate reality.

Have a good day.
    The only alternate realists here are the ones who think floyd is doing random testing.

Comment

So I ask you a simple question about Pac and your answer is: Floyd, Floyd, Floyd, Floyd and Floyd some more. Dont you ever get tired of this?

Let me keep this going even though I know your answer will be... Floyd.

How could a random blood test possibly advantage one boxer over another in any way shape or form?
      I answered your simple question. The best example is to show you how others who were on the other side of the issue a year earlier reacted. Schaeffer (GB) who was buddy buddies with Floyd said about a year earlier (2008) that it was insulting that someone would ask another person to do a drug test. Then when it was Manny, the same group of people were not only demanding Manny take the test, they were also accusing Manny that he must be using PEDS. Look at how Hopkins reacted when Jean-Pascal did the same.

As for your question, Manny had already had blood extracted from him prior to a fight and he felt that it affected him. Manny was going by experience. So it may be true or may have been psychological but like I said before, you don't want to be going into the most important fight of your career with that if you don't have to. Manny was the A side too and didn't need to take any orders from a guy that just came out of retirement. Floyd pushed and Manny pushed back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        roach always responsible for a lot of crap blamed on pac. pac tbh doesn't really pay much attention.

fool was too busy screwing skanks, gambling and crap.

you know before he found god (WHEN JINKEE WAS GONNA DIVORCE HIS ASS)

Comment

• Pac-Cotto is one of those fights that I was a bit surprise or find it weird on how Manny made it look so easy putting Cotto down and dominated him til the final round, yes I can't help but feel suspicious, another was Trinidad-Joppy, on why Joppy was so wide open and Tito had a field day throwing those right hands and left hooks.

Comment

Manny turned down the richest fight in history over getting randomly blood tested.

Im putting this the most honest, truthful, straight forward way that I can.

You are honestly telling me that this fact does not make you suspicious... AT ALL?
            Floyd causes the richest fight in history of boxing down the drain for demanding a random blood test he had never asked before in all his previous fights.

I am putting this the most honest, truthful, straight forward way that I can.

You are honestly telling me that this fact does not make you suspicious AT ALL?

This is how you do it ADP02, facts and figures don't mean anything to him because he has his own facts and figures. use his words against him and that will shut him up... i guess
            Last edited by Rath; 02-13-2015, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• Bob Arum decided to choose the best he ***** in his male stable to be a champ.

Pac was very juiced up at this time. There was also a situation at this time in which his hear drum was broken and he didn't even know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                Floyd causes the richest fight in history of boxing down the drain for demanding a random blood test he had never asked before in all his previous fights.

I am putting this the most honest, truthful, straight forward way that I can.

You are honestly telling me that this fact does not make you suspicious AT ALL?

This is how you do it ADP02, facts and figures don't mean anything to him because he has his own facts and figures. use his words against him and that will shut him up... i guess
                Mike Tyson asked Evander Holyfield to do the same when he hadn't before, for the biggest fight of the time. Did he cause it to go down the drain by asking? No. And why was that? Because Holyfield just did and beat him up. On topic, the asking alone doesn't make someone suspicious. The reaction is where the suspicion lies. You can argue the semantics but the fact is Pac's team made themselves look suspicious, as did Mosley previously. JMM also showed how it should be handled ("Sure, lets both do more stringent testing and fight"). If that had been the case, there would've been a fight, and, inkeeping with the topic, no suspicion.

Comment

• He has never tested positive, and he wouldn't be fighter of the decade and one of the best of our era just if he did **** any other boxer could.

Comment

• Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                    He has never tested positive, and he wouldn't be fighter of the decade and one of the best of our era just if he did **** any other boxer could.
                    This is true. That's why they'll always be suspicions and nothing more. But to cry foul at basless accusations and then sink to the same level as people you branded fools for making them, doesn't "make it fair" or make you smart. Rather the opposite, really. (Not aimed at you)

Comment

• The fight with cotto was the peaked pacquiao and pac at his best!, after the marg fight Pac was never the same again. The margarito fight took a lot of mojo from him.

Pac-cotto was a the best scrap ive ever seen in my era,mwith magnitude and caliber of brawling they where in. It will make you jump on your seat.

Non-stop combustion!

Comment

Working...
                      X