Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Timothy Bradley be a success at 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless he headbutts the **** out of who ever he is facing he simply don't have the size or the punching power. He will be swinging for the fences everytime he punches and will gass out

Comment

I like Bradley but I don't think moving up is a good idea for him. I just don't think he has the power to hurt guys at 154.

Comment

Very bad idea. These rumours probably arise from a potential Cotto bout.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugilist95 View Post
          I've been seeing a few rumours of him moving up. I don't really see him doing very well in all honesty, I actually think the likes of Austin Trout would beat him.
          At 5'6'' he is just too small and has no power to make up for lack of size. Having said that, he would be one of the best technical fighters at the weight if he ever moved up and one of the ballsiest too, only issue is, he'd get seriously hurt and there are some good fighters at the weight.

Loss to Pacman or not, Bradley is the 3rd best welter on the planet, I see him beating Brook/Thurman/Guerrero/Maidana/Khan (possibly). He can still be champion at the weight,. he just needs to get back in there

Comment

Originally posted by SergioMartinez View Post
            The same Austin Trout that easily outboxed Miguel Cotto, and got robbed in a fight against Canelo Alvarez? Or atlest some had Trout winning?

I'm a huge Bradley fan, but dude gets OUTBOXED easily by Trout.

Trout much longer, taller, southpaw, better footwork, and sadly to say for the first time "more power".

Bradley loses to every at 154 almost.

Lara
            Trout
            Angulo
            Canelo
            Mayweather
            Cotto

The only person he might be able to beat is K9 and Carlos Molina.
            you think bradley loses to angulo?? really? um really??

Comment

Given how bad 154 is... I give him a great shot to beat Canelo, Lara, Trout, Andrade, Cotto.

Comment

Absolutely not. He's small and feather-fisted at 147, 154 would destroy him.

Comment

Prepare to see Bradley get ko'ed. He's going beyond his weight level...

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
                    Lara couldn't decisively beat Canelo and he's a far better pure boxer than Tim. You don't have to be a master boxer to outbox Marquez.
                    I don't know how many people have outboxed JMM though. Pac was just too much for him and then there was Floyd, who outboxes everyone. The guy is one of the best technical counter punchers in the world.

Comment

I think dude is too small for 154 and I actually sent him a message telling him that he should stay at 147. I guess he thinks that he will land a Canelo fight or something but he is just too small, he really should be at 140 still but I don't know if he can make it anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X