Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Timothy Bradley be a success at 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    I think Floyd is ducking Bradley
    lol.................

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      lol.................
      I edited the post bro

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
        Lara couldn't decisively beat Canelo and he's a far better pure boxer than Tim. You don't have to be a master boxer to outbox Marquez.
        That's because Lara's output is abysmal. When he was actually throwing punches, he was winning rounds clearly. Canelo's power is decent but he's not taking out Bradley with one shot, and Tim's defence is pretty good too. I'd favour Canelo due to his size but Tim would have a very good shot, imo.

Comment

Timothy Bradley is vastly overrated IMO.

Had he taken fights with the likes of Amir Khan, Danny Garcia, Lucas Matthysse, Keith Thurman, Shawn Porter, Kell Brook, Chino Maidana etc...he would of have at least 3 L's on his record...but the kid decided to sign with that rotten house top rank...timothy should be taken off the P4P list..its been like two years since he last won a fight smh

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
            Timothy Bradley is vastly overrated IMO.

Had he taken fights with the likes of Amir Khan, Danny Garcia, Lucas Matthysse, Keith Thurman, Shawn Porter, Kell Brook, Chino Maidana etc...he would of have at least 3 L's on his record...but the kid decided to sign with that rotten house top rank...timothy should be taken off the P4P list..its been like two years since he last won a fight smh
            He has a better resume than all the guys you listed

Comment

He's not even been a success at 147

Comment

He can win, ,but he already has 0 power.

I'd like to see him win a couple at 154 then fight canelo.

Comment

I like to see him fight

Khan
                  Thurman
                  Danny Garcia
                  Matthysee
                  Brook

he has options

Comment

Bradley is a weirdo when that bell rings. I mean, he was shoulder to shoulder against Chaves slugging it out when he didn't have to be. Then he's out boxing JMM. Then he's trying to KO Pac. I just never know what the hell he's going to do next.

Comment

Is Bradley having a hard time making Weight? IMO he should stick to 140 and 147 where he can rough up fighters with his dirty boxing.......

I'm guessing this move to 154 is to make a big money fight against Cotto......
                      I would reject this fight if I was Bradley or who ever represents him. I like Bradley, he's done great things and made a lot of money. I would hate for him to sell out, move up, and fight just for money.

Comment

Working...
                      X