• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    News to me, what's the source?
    Www.madeupnews/achtung.com

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      How did you figure this out? Tell me, please -- I want to improve my way of thinking...
      If they put Wilder in with Klitschko and you think he really stands a chance, there is no help for you. You are too far gone already.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Holy hell.... I didn't know.

Good find man, I was ready to discredit that guy until you showed up with the sauce.

Sad, but even sadder is GGG vs Taylor being on the undercard....WTF K2?

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi007 View Post
          If they put Wilder in with Klitschko and you think he really stands a chance, there is no help for you. You are too far gone already.
          I was joking. I thought it was obvious.

Comment

• This tells you how low they think of Tyson Fury lol. But I agree man. Let the guy get more seasoning. EVERY RATIONAL BOXING FAN knows Klit puts this kid to sleep if they fight. So let him build himself up some more, IMPROVE, work on his flaws and then make the bout happen and if he loses along the way guess what? He wasn't ready.

Comment

• The WBC belt was gonna be kept hostage with Stiverne anyway. The only difference is that now it's an American holding it, which means more "life" in the division.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                This tells you how low they think of Tyson Fury lol. But I agree man. Let the guy get more seasoning. EVERY RATIONAL BOXING FAN knows Klit puts this kid to sleep if they fight. So let him build himself up some more, IMPROVE, work on his flaws and then make the bout happen and if he loses along the way guess what? He wasn't ready.
                Not low enough to want to fight him. Wilder will run away from Fury just as fast as from Wlad.

Comment

• Wladdy kos the ****iness outta Wilder and makes it look too easy! I'm not suprised they wanna keep away from THEE Champ of the division. He can only run so far though, cause in the end, Wlad will hunt this punk down

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Not low enough to want to fight him. Wilder will run away from Fury just as fast as from Wlad.
                    Did you even read the article? They want Fury THIS YEAR.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      Did you even read the article? They want Fury THIS YEAR.
                      "We want Fury this year" is just talk, to divert attention away from Wilder fighting Wlad.

Talk is one thing, action is something else. Wilder said he wanted to fight Fury in his first defence, and Fury said he was open to offers, so how come they haven't done anything about it?

"We want Fury this year" Yeah right.

Comment

Working...
                      X