No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Will Not Be Rushed To Klitschko, Says Finkel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    this, if not. what's the point of fighting for the wbc belt if you are not ready to be a champion?
    The WBC title at Hw puts you in the top 5

Thats all the green belt means at this weight

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      It's not me... Finkel said that -- you better read the article you are posting on. Can you... I mean read?
      No, I'm completely illiterate, can't read a word.

I just had a dream that Shelly Finkel said Wilder would earn $10 million for fighting Povetkin in Russia and I thought I would ask your opinion, as you seem to know something about the Russian boxing scene.

So do you think that is an accurate figure from Finkel?

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        what are ya euro boxing fans getting all worked up about? If hes a "overrated" fighter and what not, wouldnt ya be eager to get clinchko in the ring with him?
        Yes, but it isn't going to happen. That's what we're getting all worked up about.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          No, I'm completely illiterate, can't read a word.

I just had a dream that Shelly Finkel said Wilder would earn $10 million for fighting Povetkin in Russia and I thought I would ask your opinion, as you seem to know something about the Russian boxing scene.

So do you think that is an accurate figure from Finkel?
          No I don't.
          I've just hacked this website and put the figure there by myself.

Comment

What if Wlad Klitschko would have been the one to say that Wilder is but a "project into the making" and that he doesn't want to fight him right now?
            What then?
            (I mean, what would have happened here, on this thread for instance?)...

"Klit the biggest duck" in the world, right?

Comment

The coded message in here is,"We're not fighting Klitchko, because he'll kick our a$$!".

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              No issue with it. HW division needs some life not just a big fight
              Without big fights, there is no life for the HW division. Do you honestly believe that Wilder can revive the division by fighting bums?

Comment

Originally posted by Yogi007 View Post
                The coded message in here is,"We're not fighting Klitchko, because he'll kick our a$$!".

Without big fights, there is no life for the HW division. Do you honestly believe that Wilder can revive the division by fighting bums?
                How did you figure this out? Tell me, please -- I want to improve my way of thinking...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  No I don't.
                  I've just hacked this website and put the figure there by myself.
                  So .... I thought Shelly Finkel was telling us lies, but it turned out to be you! Well thanks for coming clean about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Yogi007 View Post

It depends how many bums he fights before taking on somebody meaningful. But yes, it's clear they intend to avoid fighting Wlad for a while at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by saintpat View Post
                      Wlad is booked for April and has locked down an arena in Germany for an October fight vs. Briggs, so his dance card is full for 2015 anyway.

A unification not taking place immediately after someone wins a belt isn't ducking. In fact, very few unifications take place right away.

And seeing how K2 hasn't made an offer to fight Wilder, it's hard to say he's ducking anything. He can't turn down what hasn't been offered.
                      News to me, what's the source?

Comment

Working...
                      X