• Show
Clear All

**** yeah! War La Maquina!

Comment

fight of the decade

Comment

Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
        Wow what a war this will be!!!

Anyone have any idea what network this would be on?
        HBO or SHO

Comment

Oh yes great fight for the fans and good for boxing.

I got Matthysse by TKO

Comment

I remember when most fans said Provodnikov KO's Matthysse after Matthysse-Garcia and Prov-Bradley. Fast forward Prov gets outboxed by Algieri, Matthysse KO's Molina and some unknown undefeated guy and people are back to their senses. Yeah, Matthysse is a different class of fighter than Provodnikov, he should win. But it's funny how a couple of meaningless fights for Matthysse changes people's minds back to him being able to beat Prov.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              its no broner-molina or berto-lopez. those guys are premier boxing champions

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I remember when most fans said Provodnikov KO's Matthysse after Matthysse-Garcia and Prov-Bradley. Fast forward Prov gets outboxed by Algieri, Matthysse KO's Molina and some unknown undefeated guy and people are back to their senses. Yeah, Matthysse is a different class of fighter than Provodnikov, he should win. But it's funny how a couple of meaningless fights for Matthysse changes people's minds back to him being able to beat Prov.
                Nsb people posts like woman who feels ******, they feel a fighter is good today and change their mind tomorrow:blow:

Comment

Now we're ****in talkin'!

Already can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    As you point out, Provodnikov fought since then too and he struggled with Chris Algieri. He didn't even put Castillo away that early.

People are allowed to change their perspective based on recent evidence, I don't see the issue there.

Comment

• Luca will outbox him over the 12

Comment

Working...
                      X