Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you want to see Mayweather vs Cotto II?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
    I'm not denying that won't happen, I just don't see it happening. I could care less if Cotto is getting money or not, it's legacy. It's better for his legacy than Floyd and I'm not exactly a fan of Mayweather. I'd rather have May/Pac, I didn't think it would ever happen so the reality of the situation didn't change all that much for me. I thought they were on to something when HBO and Showtime started meeting so my feelings aren't damaged like everyone else's are. We've been in the same situation 6 years the letdown should be expected.

Before the Manny talks started it was Cotto of ****ing Khan for christ sake. It's just the lesser of two evils man and I could care less about what money they make. Canelo just got up and left, how does that make us care about money?
    While I don't believe you one bit with the money part but I do see your point with the rest. You're right with Cotto/Khan and I'm a Khan fan. But Cotto has been there done that. Mayweather should fight someone new instead of Cotto. Khan may have the "style" but it's not catchy into the eyes of fans, neither is a Cotto rematch.

Comment

They;re the two best fighters in the world who fight in the same weight class It's a travesty they haven't fought and no other fight will cut it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
        While I don't believe you one bit with the money part but I do see your point with the rest. You're right with Cotto/Khan and I'm a Khan fan. But Cotto has been there done that. Mayweather should fight someone new instead of Cotto. Khan may have the "style" but it's not catchy into the eyes of fans, neither is a Cotto rematch.
        I'm not saying it's the best fight to be made, but it is the best fight to be made under the circumstances. It's the best we can get with Floyd I'll take it. Also, if I cared about money why wouldn't I have wanted Cotto/Canelo over Cotto/Martinez?

Comment

floyd after an easy title and easy fight like the fraud he is. he won't challenge himself because he wants to preserve that "0". which btw should really be a "1" or "2".

Comment

If the first fight was competitive then yes, but Cotto, even though he got in a few good shots, was blanked. And no excuse could be given.....

Comment

I'm kinda indifferent to it. Doesn't matter. I think floyd will win on points, but Cotto will give him a little better of a fight this time. Wouldn't buy the ppv. I want to see Canello-Cotto.

Comment

If the Pacquiao fight doesn't happen I am done with the Floyd circus.

Comment

yessir x

Comment

I want to see it at some point, but I want Mayweather-Pacquiao next.

Comment

**** that. GGG has to get a shot at Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                      X