Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you want to see Mayweather vs Cotto II?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no...TBH, i wasn't interested the first time around

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
      I wouldn't mind it. Honestly It is the best fight we can see Floyd make if he does not go against Pac. Besides Cotto Middle Weight Champion of the world who else out there looked as good in his last fight and is available on May 2nd?
      Exactly it's the view everyone had before the fight. It's better than Khan ffs, it's someone who can actually beat Floyd. Yes, I'd rather have May/Pac but Floyd just doesn't want it it people. You can't fight someone who runs away every chance they get.
      Last edited by Beater_of_ass; 01-20-2015, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        No. He will win 8-4 again.
        Do you not think it possible that a better condition and trained Cotto could squeeze 2-3 rounds for a draw or win?

I for one think its possible. Therefore i would like to see it. No saying cotto would win But the rematch would be more interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by jorgepichardojr View Post
          Do you not think it possible that a better condition and trained Cotto could squeeze 2-3 rounds for a draw or win?

I for one think its possible. Therefore i would like to see it. No saying cotto would win But the rematch would be more interesting.
          I think it's more likely that Mayweather makes the necessary adjustments and wins more like 10-2 this time. Just going off the evidence we have, Mayweather tends to do better in rematches.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
            I think it's more likely that Mayweather makes the necessary adjustments and wins more like 10-2 this time. Just going off the evidence we have, Mayweather tends to do better in rematches.
            This is a totally fair and valid viewpoint and I could also see that happening. Another solid post Johnm.

Comment

They fool none
              This is just sad and everyone knows it

Comment

Maybe on free TV but I'm not paying for that fight

Comment

No. Not really.

But can't we just have a straight poll? Not one with biased, leading questions?

Fuggin' guys are worse than NPR...

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                    Exactly it's the view everyone had before the fight. It's better than Khan ffs, it's someone who can actually beat Floyd. Yes, I'd rather have May/Pac but Floyd just doesn't want it it people. You can't fight someone who runs away every chance they get.
                    Floyd Khan is a way more interesting matchup due to Khans style who potentially give Floyd trouble. Mayweather Cotto is utterly pointless.

Comment

Any fight but Manny versus Floyd is bull****. BOYCOTT unless Manny-Floyd is made. BOYCOTT!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X