Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you want to see Mayweather vs Cotto II?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No

especially cause its going to be a CATCHWEIGHT fight, which MayRUNNER said he doesnt do, remember?

Comment

Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
      Floyd Khan is a way more interesting matchup due to Khans style who potentially give Floyd trouble. Mayweather Cotto is utterly pointless.
      You think a guy who's best win is... Paulie Malignaggi holds the magic answer for beating Floyd? Not the guy who Floyd admitted was the toughest fight in his career?

Comment

155 catchweight between a blow up welter swerving the true best 160 pounder GGG and an undefeated guy who's holding the JMW and welterweight divisions to ransom and not fighting the best guys there. Pacquiao and GGG would make May and Cotto their side-pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
          You think a guy who's best win is... Paulie Malignaggi holds the magic answer for beating Floyd? Not the guy who Floyd admitted was the toughest fight in his career?
          STYLISTICALLY, Khan presents a better fight then Cotto. Styles make fights is a slogan you should be aware off. Who Khans biggest win is irrelevant. Khans handspeed can potentially give Floyd alot of trouble. Floyd has already seen Cottos style and beat him handily. Can you agree on that?

Emmanuel Augustus is his toughest fight. Floyd declared it to Steve Farhood in a showtime interview in 2013. Saw it live. Gotta find the link but I aint making it up.

Comment

I always felt in a rematch Floyd would win easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
              And before that Floyd said Emmanuel Augustus was his toughest but we all knew*specially the smart boxing fans* it wasn't him.

The rematch will be another 8-4 type of fight but stans don't care. Their boxers are getting money. Money that you yourself won't see.
              Last edited by Mr.Fantastic; 01-20-2015, 04:14 PM.

Comment

I can't fathom any other fight for may weather and pacquaio than each other at this point. Every other fight that isn't each other shouldn't be ppv, actually it shouldn't be made.

Comment

Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
                  STYLISTICALLY, Khan presents a better fight then Cotto. Styles make fights is a slogan you should be aware off. Who Khans biggest win is irrelevant. Khans handspeed can potentially give Floyd alot of trouble. Floyd has already seen Cottos style and beat him handily. Can you agree on that?

Emmanuel Augustus is his toughest fight. Floyd declared it to Steve Farhood in a showtime interview in 2013. Saw it live. Gotta find the link but I aint making it up.
                  Good luck finding the link. I already know you've seen the one where the reporter says "Floyd you said Emmaneul Augustus was your toughest fight..." Floyd responds with "Miguel Cotto is my toughest fight" or something to that affect. Just type in "Floyd's toughest fight" and it'll be the first link in google, really easy search.

Who did better Canelo or Maidana?
                  Who did better Judah or Castillo?
                  Who did better JMM or Guerrero?

No one did better than Cotto, ironic how all the guys who have given Floyd problems are brawlers, not boxers. Khan has handspeed... great, he has no chin who gives a ****. Hey, do what you want with your money if you want to see a new fight that, in your words "POTENTIALLY CAN give Floyd problems." Not will give Floyd problems, not even a maybe. Your argument for Khan over Cotto is Khan, might possibly, possibly trouble Floyd. Its your money, I'll just spend mine on a fight where I saw Floyd actually "troubled" not possibly, maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                    And before that Floyd said Emmanuel Augustus was his toughest but we all knew*specially the smart boxing fans* it wasn't him.

The rematch will be another 8-4 type of fight but stans don't care. Their boxers are getting money. Money that you yourself won't see.
                    I'm not denying that won't happen, I just don't see it happening. I could care less if Cotto is getting money or not, it's legacy. It's better for his legacy than Floyd and I'm not exactly a fan of Mayweather. I'd rather have May/Pac, I didn't think it would ever happen so the reality of the situation didn't change all that much for me. I thought they were on to something when HBO and Showtime started meeting so my feelings aren't damaged like everyone else's are. We've been in the same situation 6 years the letdown should be expected.

Before the Manny talks started it was Cotto of ****ing Khan for christ sake. It's just the lesser of two evils man and I could care less about what money they make. Canelo just got up and left, how does that make us care about money?

Comment

I bet this fight is gonna happen, Floyd can cherrypick a middle weight strap.

Comment

Working...
                      X