Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stiverne: Deontay Wilder Never Hurt Me in The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea is that why your fat ass went down in round 2 and did the chicken dance.

Comment

bullsh^t.... people if ya want click on my sig, make it bigger and look at stiverne's eye getting ready to go to the back of his head

Comment

ah shut the **** up you fat turd. he smacked the **** out of your fat dehydrated ass

Comment

The Fight

I saw the fight. Stiverne was hurt several times.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Stiverne is looking worse and worse by the second.

First, the lack of class in the post-fight interview. Then the excuses about him not being right before the fight, now this bull****. Terrible.
            I agree. He has shown zero class in defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Stiverne is looking worse and worse by the second.

First, the lack of class in the post-fight interview. Then the excuses about him not being right before the fight, now this bull****. Terrible.

fighters talk to themselves through the media sometimes. his rhetoric post fight may / probably functions to preserve his ego / confidence.

i'm not going get super bent out of shape over a fighter trying to maintain his confidence.

stiverne showed a heck of a chin, and i don't subscribe to the notion that he stopped trying. if you stop trying, you don't come forward against a huge right handed puncher with a jab like that. i think wilder's conditioning / talent was better suited for the type of fight, and his style was enough to keep stiverne away with the jab.

Comment

He was hurt. That much is obvious BUT he has one hell of a chin. Lesser fighters would have been sleeping after some of those right hands landed.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  fighters talk to themselves through the media sometimes. his rhetoric post fight may / probably functions to preserve his ego / confidence.

i'm not going get super bent out of shape over a fighter trying to maintain his confidence.

stiverne showed a heck of a chin, and i don't subscribe to the notion that he stopped trying. if you stop trying, you don't come forward against a huge right handed puncher with a jab like that. i think wilder's conditioning / talent was better suited for the type of fight, and his style was enough to keep stiverne away with the jab.
                  Yeah I don't think he stopped trying either. But...he's ****ting on Wilder. And barely able to hide it. Classless. You can maintain confidence while giving credit where it's due.

Comment

You was definitely buzzed a fair few times then again how the **** you took those shots so well dehydrated or not is beyond me.
                    Ridiculous chin.

Comment

I don't get why he was so dehydrated? It's not like he had to make weight. Pretty simple set of rules to follow for a HW leadign to a fight. Eat well, stay hydrated, don't eat oily or ****y foods that'll make you **** your pants when u get hit in the belly...that's it

And the fact that was he was hospitalized for high levels of myoglobin in his blood from muscle tissue breakdown could just be a sign of overtraining OR that he got his ass whooped. Let's face it, Wilder is a big puncher and Siverne ate his punches to the head, chest, arms and occasionally body for 12 rounds straight. Who knows how much damage that did to his body

Comment

Working...
                      X