Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree that if Mayweather-Cotto happens it will be a disgrace.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we can all agree that if Mayweather-Cotto happens it will be a disgrace.

I don't want to get pissed on again. So many fights have been obstructed. There won't be any point being a boxing fan any more if we are repeatedly abused and not giving us these fights.

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
    I don't want to get pissed on again. So many fights have been obstructed. There won't be any point being a boxing fan any more if we are repeatedly abused and not giving us these fights.
    They are testing the water to see if boxing fans will somehow like Floyd vs Cotto 2. If they get favorable response they are going for it

Comment

I think we can all agree that you didn't need to make another thread about this ****.

Comment

It would be awful. Especially as they would shamelessly sell it as a fight that really was going to decide who the world's best middleweight is. Two bloated welterweights fighting for the middleweight championship at a catchweight would just be an abomination.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          It would be awful. Especially as they would shamelessly sell it as a fight that really was going to decide who the world's best middleweight is. Two bloated welterweights fighting for the middleweight championship at a catchweight would just be an abomination.
          Floyd defended that 154lb title fighting @147 against Chino in Floyd vs Maidana 2, what is more abominable than that?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            its gonna be hyped up as cotto being a new man under roach, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
              its gonna be hyped up as cotto being a new man under roach, etc.
              If Pacquiao fights in April, as rumored, who is Roach going to train for May 2nd? They won't have a joint camp. I just don't think the stars (no pun) are aligning on this one.

Comment

It wont just be a black eye for the sport, it'll be a kick in the nuts and a broken leg too!

Comment

i don't see who this fight appeals to except maybe some cotto fans who feel he might carry the extra weight better than mayweather does

that being said, it's still lightyears better than pacquiao-vargas

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    If Pacquiao fights in April, as rumored, who is Roach going to train for May 2nd? They won't have a joint camp. I just don't think the stars (no pun) are aligning on this one.
                    I believe roach mention that they wouldn't have a joint camp, but he would work with both fighters on different time schedules.

As for Mayweather/Cotto 2, no thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X