Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree that if Mayweather-Cotto happens it will be a disgrace.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daddy T View Post
    there will be a few fl*mos that will try to push for this but most people see it for what it is. I very much doubt the PPV would do well
    Oh you know that. Guys like fetta, big dunn and reloaded will suck this up as if it were one of floyd's farts(which in essence is exactly what it would be!).

Comment

It depends why the fight gets cancelled. If it's cause Floyd doesn't like the deal then yea. If it's hbo and sho don't agree then no it's not a bad alternative

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        Oh you know that. Guys like fetta, big dunn and reloaded will suck this up as if it were one of floyd's farts(which in essence is exactly what it would be!).
        wouldn't be surprised if those guys were all the one person

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy T View Post
          wouldn't be surprised if those guys were all the one person
          I think Fetta and Dunn are the Randy and Mr.Lahey of the floydiots.

Comment

I won't buy this fight like I didn't buy Pac vs Algieri or Rios. It really does nothing for the sport but to fill these two guys pockets with a lot of money.

I rather Floyd fight Khan (yes I said it) than Cotto again. Cotto/Canelo is a fight that has to be made and may actually be the 2nd biggest fight that can be done out there

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
              I won't buy this fight like I didn't buy Pac vs Algieri or Rios. It really does nothing for the sport but to fill these two guys pockets with a lot of money.

I rather Floyd fight Khan (yes I said it) than Cotto again. Cotto/Canelo is a fight that has to be made and may actually be the 2nd biggest fight that can be done out there
              May/Khan really? I don't understand some of you boxing fans, you rather see "new" than competitive. People are tired of seeing Manny vs JMM, I don't remember these complaints when SRR and Jake LaMotta fought 5 times. I don't care if Manny and JMM fight again, why? Because it'll be a great fight like it always is and any guy can win.

Is there really an question who is going to win in a Floyd/Khan fight? Cotto will probably be an underdog again but he has as good a chance as anybody Floyd has a realistic chance in fighting. I don't care if Floyd wins or loses I just want to see him tested and fight through adversity. That WILL happen with Cotto whether he wins or loses, it won't happen at all with Khan.
              Last edited by Beater_of_ass; 01-19-2015, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Yes it would be a disgrace and it has a good chance of happening. Who ever Cotto fights will probably be a disgrace. It was a disgrace that Cotto took over a year vacation and took the middleweight world title with him. Cotto was never injured and there was no good reason for him not to defend his title in over a year. One thing is for sure. When Cotto finally gets around to defending his middleweight title it won't be against the rightful challenger, GGG. Cotto and Mayweather are tying up both 154 and 160. They should both step down from those titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
                  I don't want to get pissed on again. So many fights have been obstructed. There won't be any point being a boxing fan any more if we are repeatedly abused and not giving us these fights.
                  As a Cotto fan cuz I would like to see him get another shot at Floyd but this sucks for boxing. No Manny vs Floyd. Then it won't be no Cotto vs Canelo. Santa Cruz wants 3 million to fight Rigo. Lol thank god I got the UFC to fall back on.

Comment

Floyd could be the first to hold three boxing titles and also get called a coward everywhere he goes. Even the kid who delivers his pizza to him will smirk at him.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      It depends why the fight gets cancelled. If it's cause Floyd doesn't like the deal then yea. If it's hbo and sho don't agree then no it's not a bad alternative
                      That would actually save Floyd from backlash cuz that's not his fault.

Comment

Working...
                      X