Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree that if Mayweather-Cotto happens it will be a disgrace.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If that happens Floyd and Cotto will never recover from the hate the will receive.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
      May/Khan really? I don't understand some of you boxing fans, you rather see "new" than competitive. People are tired of seeing Manny vs JMM, I don't remember these complaints when SRR and Jake LaMotta fought 5 times. I don't care if Manny and JMM fight again, why? Because it'll be a great fight like it always is and any guy can win.

Is there really an question who is going to win in a Floyd/Khan fight? Cotto will probably be an underdog again but he has as good a chance as anybody Floyd has a realistic chance in fighting. I don't care if Floyd wins or loses I just want to see him tested and fight through adversity. That WILL happen with Cotto whether he wins or loses, it won't happen at all with Khan.
      I'm a Cotto fan too but I don't agree. I think Floyd's speed advantage that he has enjoyed ever sense Judah, would be took away with Khan. We already know Floyds style is tailor made for slower flat footed fighters. While Cotto being flat footed may be debatable, two things are not. One Floyd already proved he can beat Cotto and two Cotto's to slow and there for has trouble connecting. I want Manny for Floyd like everyone else. If that fight doesn't happen Khan is the next best option IMO. With his speed he will give Floyd tons of problems and Floyd isn't stopping jack ****. Floyd vs Khan would be a 12 round decision.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        Oh you know that. Guys like fetta, big dunn and reloaded will suck this up as if it were one of floyd's farts(which in essence is exactly what it would be!).
        The spin: well it only makes sense for floyd to fight cotto since pac ducked him again.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
          I'm a Cotto fan too but I don't agree. I think Floyd's speed advantage that he has enjoyed ever sense Judah, would be took away with Khan. We already know Floyds style is tailor made for slower flat footed fighters. While Cotto being flat footed may be debatable, two things are not. One Floyd already proved he can beat Cotto and two Cotto's to slow and there for has trouble connecting. I want Manny for Floyd like everyone else. If that fight doesn't happen Khan is the next best option IMO. With his speed he will give Floyd tons of problems and Floyd isn't stopping jack ****. Floyd vs Khan would be a 12 round decision.
          We can agree to disagree but Khan can't KO Floyd and anyone thinking he can outbox Floyd is on that good ****. Floyd lands a clean left hook on EVERYONE he faces, Khan's been hurt with less power than what Floyd offers it's a mismatch. How many times have people tried to box with Floyd and how did that work out for them? The only people who make Floyd look bad or actually "trouble" him are bullies. Castillo, Cotto, Maidana for example. Mosley, Oscar, Judah, Canelo all tried to outbox him and Cotto won more rounds than all of them combined nearly.

Comment

I like both fighters, n even I don't want this fight to happen. . . Pac next or Floyd can go f*** himself.

Khan if not Pac at the very least.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
              We can agree to disagree but Khan can't KO Floyd and anyone thinking he can outbox Floyd is on that good ****. Floyd lands a clean left hook on EVERYONE he faces, Khan's been hurt with less power than what Floyd offers it's a mismatch. How many times have people tried to box with Floyd and how did that work out for them? The only people who make Floyd look bad or actually "trouble" him are bullies. Castillo, Cotto, Maidana for example. Mosley, Oscar, Judah, Canelo all tried to outbox him and Cotto won more rounds than all of them combined nearly.
              You can say all that but you can't end it with Cotto won more rounds then any of them clearly. That's BS! And as far as you saying Khan been hurt with less power. Triangle theories are crap in boxing. 1 khan hurt Maidana more then Floyd did. 2 Maidana ate a cookie after his fight with Floyd. 3 If that's the case Cotto's been out boxed by a far lesser skilled boxer in Trout.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                You can say all that but you can't end it with Cotto won more rounds then any of them clearly. That's BS! And as far as you saying Khan been hurt with less power. Triangle theories are crap in boxing. 1 khan hurt Maidana more then Floyd did. 2 Maidana ate a cookie after his fight with Floyd. 3 If that's the case Cotto's been out boxed by a far lesser skilled boxer in Trout.
                Let's do the math... Canelo didn't win a round and Mosley won 1 round. Cotto won at least 3 according to 2 of the judges. He's already 2 ahead from those guys. Judah only won 2 rounds and you're basically even. Oscar won 3 rounds, Cotto did better than Oscar but DLH was given credit for swinging and missing a lot, Cotto didn't get that luxury. Throwing Oscar was a bit of a stretch but Cotto won as many rounds as Shane, Canelo and Judah and Hatton as well. That isn't bull**** it's fact.

Maidana ate a cookie that's your counter? I'm not sure what Cotto losing to Trout has to do with anything because nowhere did I mention a triangle theory. I have to remind myself how uneducated people are on this site, because I never mentioned a triangle theory. All I said is that May has problems with guys who smother him and not box him. It's not different than saying Manny only struggles with boxers, it's just a fact not a triangle theory. Your best examples of guys giving Floyd problems are a loss of 6 rounds in 4-5 fights. My example is 2 potential losses and by Floyds admission the toughest fight of his life. There's only one style that gives Floyd problems and it's not a boxer.

Comment

I think it's a disgrace to fight for the middleweight title at 155 and fighting 152 for the Jr middle weight title. In my eyes those who fight catch weights for titles are not the Champs and this includes Pacquiao's 145 pound and 150 jr middle title

Comment

If people are this upset with this fight, I cant imagine what the reaction will be to Pacquiao vs Vargas

Comment

Have no issue with this fight, other than it's not Mayweather-Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X