No announcement yet.

All the good European fighters are playing chess

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    If one were so inclined, maybe one could find own goals in a soccer match?

But seriously, we could care less.

Nice to see such unity by Europe, by the way.
    Ok ...

But seriously, if boxing was as popular as footbool here in Europe, then of course there'd be more good boxers, but it simply isn't.

It's as ****** as saying that if all NBA players played football instead, then the US would win the world cup.

Comment

You yanks got your ass beaten out of boxing!

We all know where the GLOBAL HW title is staying, right where it is now.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Bomber View Post
        Ok ...

But seriously, if boxing was as popular as footbool here in Europe, then of course there'd be more good boxers, but it simply isn't.

It's as ****** as saying that if all NBA players played football instead, then the US would win the world cup.
        That's fine and all.

The thing is, what if us fat yanks here in the States just decided to go all North American, and included Mexico into the boxing equation?

What?

We don't?!?

It's all just banter and ball busting to me anyways, bud.

No ill will or hatred.
        Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 01-18-2015, 04:55 AM.

Comment

That's fine and all.

The thing is, what if us we fat yanks here in the States just decided to go all North American, and included Mexico into the boxing equation?

What?

We don't?!?

It's all just banter and ball busting to me anyways, bud.

No ill will or hatred.

Of course, it's all tongue in cheek.

And I think you guys should. After all I see people using GGG , Klit and Kovalev as a proof of European superiority (or bs like that), only because they were born in a continent named Europe.

None of them is from an actual EU country. Kazakhstan is in fact much closer to China than to Berlin or Paris.

Comment

I'm not even European or from Europe. I just think the "Without the NBA America would rule boxing" **** is hilarious. You'd be hard pressed to find two sports with less in common.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sFighter View Post
              I'm not even European or from Europe. I just think the "Without the NBA America would rule boxing" **** is hilarious. You'd be hard pressed to find two sports with less in common.
              We all know it, they all know it too, but they THINK other people are ****** enough to swallow that garbage.

It just makes them look even MORE pathetic than they actually are...

And that's already pretty bloody pathetic!

They needed Wilder! It was nothing but happenstance that Pulev or Povetkin or Wladimir didn't get their mitts on the WBC strap first. FACT!

Congratulations for Wilder beating a great opponent and answering his questions. This elevates him in my book.

It's just unfortunate that his supporters have certain other interests in mind

Comment

Wilders incredible modern athleticism should have him on somebodies top 10 list any minute now.

Until that one variable doesn't compute into the calculator.

Comment

Wilders incredible modern athleticism should have him on somebodies top 10 list any minute now.

Until that one variable doesn't compute into the calculator.
                  I actually heard one of them claim already that Wilder > Wladimir.

3 hours after he beats his first decent opponent and now he's not just the new, but apparently also the REAL HW champion of the world..

Only in America!

Comment

Originally posted by VAGAB0ND View Post
                    You just ruined their M.L.K. Jr. Day weekend, . How rude, .
                    I'm Hispanic, and these types of racists attacks on other posters is what brings this forum down. What does MLK day have to do with this thread? That was a ******.

Comment

Tell me when boxing was the most popular sport in a country, and then everyone started playing chess. Tell me when boxing was the most popular sport in a country before being replaced by football, hockey, rugby, or anything else. Tell me when the rise of those sports coincided with the fall of boxing in that country.

Seriously, you people need to stop talking like you know what you're talking about when you have no clue. You all purposely misconstrue the argument out of some bigoted desire to believe that American boxers are just naturally inferior.

Comment

Working...
                      X