Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cinco De Mayo..you cant just take it.YOU HAVE TO EARN IT!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Thing is Canelo knows Floyd is on his way put..play your position and then you can have it...as long as Floyd is around he aint getting it...he had his chance to beat Floyd and not only failed but got embarrassed and then even had a paid off judge trying to help him and add in Oscar in rehab...it was an epic fail of a night
    I hear you larry but if no Pacquaio in may he's off that date, no one will care who he fights. Canelo/Cotto will most definately take it if thats the case.

Comment

Originally posted by prince of pot View Post
      I hear you larry but if no Pacquaio in may he's off that date, no one will care who he fights. Canelo/Cotto will most definately take it if thats the case.
      That fight is off dude!

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
        That fight is off dude!
        You don't think it's going to happen?

Comment

Some have to find that out the hard way it seems
          That's all fine and dandy but your boy is still ducking Manny. Lol he's stealing Cotto away from Canelo with his check book so he can keep the date and avoid Pacquiao. TBE though.

Comment

You don't think it's going to happen?
            Called off earlier!
            Shattered, would of been an awesome fight!!

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
              Called off earlier!
              Shattered, would of been an awesome fight!!
              Aww damn!!! I came straight to the forums, didn't bother reading the headlines.

Comment

Aww damn!!! I came straight to the forums, didn't bother reading the headlines.
                Haha all good. Ive done the same!!

Comment

Thing is Canelo knows Floyd is on his way put..play your position and then you can have it...as long as Floyd is around he aint getting it...he had his chance to beat Floyd and not only failed but got embarrassed and then even had a paid off judge trying to help him and add in Oscar in rehab...it was an epic fail of a night
                  yeah!!! shut him up Larry!! Ginger boy fail big time at cinco the mayo, IDK why he has so many boxing fans, the guy is so average

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                    It doesn't matter what the fans think, it's about maximizing your profit. Going up against a Floyd PPV with your own PPV is going to make you less money. Period end of discussion, you'd make more just avoiding it entirely.
                    If cotto canelo is on may 2nd showtime is not going to put Floyd vs overrated flavour of the month on the same date. They have way too much to lose.

Comment

1.you'll sell more ppv than in any time of the year, because your fanbase would rather you fight in the said date.
                      2. you'll and your opponent is earning not losing money regardless of who you are up againts with for the said date.

you dont have to do anything to earn to fight in cinco de mayo. you only need those two condition i mention.

Comment

Working...
                      X