Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cinco De Mayo..you cant just take it.YOU HAVE TO EARN IT!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
    Wtf you talking about earning a date? Man y'all complain about any little thing around here. Y'all need some help.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
      If anyone is going to hijack it from Mayweather now is a good time to do it. He only has one May fight left and if he doesn't fight Pac I'm not sure anyone cares who he fights.
      Mayweather-Cotto 2 relegates Canelo to HBO WCB and a sub-1M rating.

Good luck to the crybaby.

Comment

Originally posted by VAGAB0ND View Post
        This is the greatest M.L.K. Jr. Day weekend of all-time for all the hoochies, .
        We got the haymon signing and floyds gets to keep his dates!! Dontaesboxingnation mst be on fire right now

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
          You cant just pretend a fight doesnt happen and then say they can take it. If pac/floyd doesnt happen now i think that will be because of canelo/cotto falling through.
          oscar saying he will move from that date for the fans is BS. he knows SHO and HBO would simply tell him to fu@k off.
          and if he did care about the fans then he could of waited untill pac/floyd made their decision.
          now it basically takes the pressure off that as there is no competition for the date.
          ''You cant just pretend a fight doesnt happen and then say they can take it.'' < i just painted a scenario which seemed a real possibly few weeks ago. canelo put pressure on floyd to make the pac fight happen and because floyd is egotistical like most fighters he doesnt want to get pushed around from the new kid on the block so they negotiating the pac fight.

this just proves my point. u take the date my proposing the better fight. canelo offered the cotto fight so floyd had to step his game up and get pac because he knew he thats the only way he could compete otherwise the date is gone.

and of course oscar is talking out of this @ss, as are all promoters.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
            We got the haymon signing and floyds gets to keep his dates!! Dontaesboxingnation mst be on fire right now
            Gary Russell Jr. vs. Vasyl Lomachenko was a closer fight than people think doe, the decision could have gone to Russell Jr. and I wouldn't be mad.

Comment

Gary Russell Jr. vs. Vasyl Lomachenko was a closer fight than people think doe, the decision could have gone to Russell Jr. and I wouldn't be mad.
              lol. I can't believe that b1tch cotto ducked out. Weaksauceeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                lol. I can't believe that b1tch cotto ducked out. Weaksauceeeeeee
                Kneeguel didn't want to take a knee in front of everybody again, . That's too bad, Canelo was even going to let him wear knee pads.

Comment

Kneeguel didn't want to take a knee in front of everybody again, . That's too bad, Canelo was even going to let him wear knee pads.
                  lol Cotto fans trying to spin this Canelo's way fackng pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    Mayweather-Cotto 2 relegates Canelo to HBO WCB and a sub-1M rating.

Good luck to the crybaby.
                    Oscar will call Arum & beg for a Manny fight on May 2nd. Then it becomes a game of Blink-First.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
                      Oscar will call Arum & beg for a Manny fight on May 2nd. Then it becomes a game of Blink-First.
                      That actually makes sense. I would expect Arum to avoid Mayweather to fight a guy Mayweather has already wiped out.

Oh it only happened with De La Hoya, Hatton, Mosley, Marquez III, and Marquez IV.

Comment

Working...
                      X