Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Adrien Broner fighting John Molina who has lost 4 of his past 7?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    Why do you hate Broner's swag? What did his swagger ever do to you?
    No, I don't mind Broner.

I just want to see interesting competitive matchups. It's more entertaining for me if I'm not sure who's going to win beforehand.

Comment

At least he comes to fight and is a dangerous opponent until the final bell...you ppl complain to much on this ****ing site...like nagging old *****es...I hope Molina stretches this loud mouth bum

Comment

Molina can punch...Broner's last 2 fights were carefully selected guys that don't have much power. So in that respect, its interesting...and it will be entertaining.

Comment

I would rather watch Garcia vs Broner with Peterson vs Molina but that might be asking too much from Haymon.

Comment

I think it's going to be a good fight.

Molina have Matthysse some problems, he should give Broner some problems too.

Comment

at 140 haymon only has garcia, peterson, broner, and molina so what was he supposed to do? he refuses to work with other promoters so he had no other options.
              Last edited by daggum; 01-15-2015, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Don't sleep on an upset. Molina can crack. If he can put pressure and force Broner to fight going backwards he can win.

Comment

Haymon clearly has a long term plan for AB.

The Molina fight is interesting and I think John Molina will come to fight.

He gets the shot at AB purely off the back of the FOTY against Lucas.

If it wasn't for that performance then I think people would be even more critical of the match-up.

AB is protected still - he won't have a high risk fight until 2016 IMO.

Comment

Why are we acting like Broner is some pound for pounder that needs to face top opposition? He's a decent to good fighter, not that much better than Molina if at all. It's a fine fight for him and if he wins, then he steps up again (and promptly gets beat back down).

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Why are we acting like Broner is some pound for pounder that needs to face top opposition? He's a decent to good fighter, not that much better than Molina if at all. It's a fine fight for him and if he wins, then he steps up again (and promptly gets beat back down).
                      I hope Broner wins so he can fight Matthysse.

I think Matthysse would destroy him.

Comment

Working...
                      X