Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum makes in house fight "BS!!" Haymon makes in house fight "he's saving boxing"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they're exciting and competitive fight nobody cares if they're in-house. It's when they pass up exciting and competitive fights for in-house fights that are mismatches and/or boring there's a problem.

Comment

Haymon's control extends to the massive amount of ******** on this forum as well, that's why.

Comment

Originally posted by Sumthang bit me View Post
        Sooo....why are in house fights suddenly the key to taking boxing to the next level? Just 2 days ago, and for the past 5 years all we heard about in house fights is how they are killing boxing. What changed to where the guys who cried about in house fights suddenly love the thought of it?
        Correction arum makes recycled in house fights even sometimes with PPV. Enjoy Rios Alverado 3 mate, you sound like the only one who gives a damn.

Comment

did anyone expect the first card to be lame?

lol

of course it would be epic

but lets see what happens

so far i am happy with haymon

and to answer TS

haymon has bigger stable so in-house fights are fine

Comment

go look at the stable of fighters and come back and say that with a serious face

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
              why didnt you put your arms around jessica nigri. i can understand if it was nerves.
              Because he smelt like vinegar balls and that's the closest she'd let him get to him... I was the one who took the picture

Comment

Working...
              X