Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum makes in house fight "BS!!" Haymon makes in house fight "he's saving boxing"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    She said I could, but I was too beta
    That was you on us dirks sig?

Comment

Yo do you post on the coli?
      And uncle Bob just recycles fights that's why we getting rios alvarado trilogy truly garbage and wast of money and winner of this probably getting bradley next

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        Haymon is connected to Floyd , that means automatic hate no matter what he does , this is boxingscene .
        The hate is referencing Arum not Haymon moron. Why does Arum get hate for in-house but Haymon doesn't? References a recent thread.

Comment

Originally posted by gamesworn View Post
          We hate Haymon because of his protected fighters and **** fights.

Wake up!
          Yaaaa totally like that time he protected Lara by putting him in with Canelo...or like the time he protected Broner by putting him in with Maidana...or like when he protected Danny by putting him in with Matthysse...or maybe like that time when he protected Porter by putting him in with Brook...or just like he is protecting Wilder by matching him up with Stiverne....yeaah totally dude Al Haymon fighters stay protected like crazy yooo

Comment

Top Rank have given us Trilogies over the years e.g. Fab 4 and Manny-Marquez, we are used to it and the majority of NSB are greatful. Haymon has elite boxers in his stable and has a reputation and the tendency of not matching his own fighters sometimes to the detriment of the sport. Thurman-Ghost and Garcia-Peterson have to be applauded because it's beneficial to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
              Yaaaa totally like that time he protected Lara by putting him in with Canelo...or like the time he protected Broner by putting him in with Maidana...or like when he protected Danny by putting him in with Matthysse...or maybe like that time when he protected Porter by putting him in with Brook...or just like he is protecting Wilder by matching him up with Stiverne....yeaah totally dude Al Haymon fighters stay protected like crazy yooo
              Na there talking bout berto Garry russell and santa cruz oh and quillin

Comment

Easy answer.. Arum-Greedy white man, everything bad is his fault, earthquakes, famine, tsunamis, global warming.. etc..
                Haymon- Since hes black nobody has the guts to tell it like it is on who his supporters are or its "racist". End of story.

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
                  Im a Pac fan but I hate both Liar Arum and Shady Haymon. You can protect Haymon all you want(because he's in Floyd side), but you cannot erase what he did in 2014 (e.g. Danny-Salka).

Comment

I can't wait until Jay Z and Roc nation end up on these bias casual fans "hate because you don't look like me or lighter" list.

Bob arum gets a pass and his word is taken at highest point as though Jesus himself said it.
                    They use to like Haymon and said Haymon was intelligent and better than Floyd until they seen a picture of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
                      I can't wait until Jay Z and Roc nation end up on these bias casual fans "hate because you don't look like me or lighter" list.

Bob arum gets a pass and his word is taken at highest point as though Jesus himself said it.
                      They use to like Haymon and said Haymon was intelligent and better than Floyd until they seen a picture of him.
                      You just proved my point.

Comment

Working...
                      X