Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Guillermo Rigondeaux Too Small To Fight At 126?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
    There is nothing for him at 118 aside from Shinsuke. At 122 everyone is ducking him and since his team and fans have claimed he has fought against much bigger men numerous times, can't he move up to 126 to fight formidable opponents and further deepen his anorexic resume?
    People won't fight him at 122 what make you think that at 126 boxers would magically step up to the plate

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      People won't fight him at 122 what make you think that at 126 boxers would magically step up to the plate
      Walters, Lomachenko and I'm sure other big FW's are willing to test themselves, especially if it means gaining fame by putting a beating on a much smaller PFP ranked fighter. Also, Champions like Gonzalez have said they'd fight Rigo but not at 122.

Seriously, what makes you think men whom are much bigger and have a significant size advantage over Rigo wouldn't fight him? Trust me, he won't be ducked at that weight.

Comment

Naturally Small Guy...he is the one that determines which weight he is comfortable fight at, not you or any of these PHONY FANS who want guys to move around weight classes really for NO REASON.

Why the FUK should Rigondeaux leave 122? For Who? Some fight that ran from him at 122. He is a Top 10 P4P Fighter and the best at 122 NOT 126. He haven't cleaned out his Division at 122 because they don't want to fight him.

Rigondeaux have absolutely NO REASON to move up to 126 at the moment. 122 is his Division and if those guys BELOW HIM want to move up to 126 out of FEAR then go head and do that I will enjoy watching Nicholas Walters DECAPITATE THEM!

Comment

Donaire was small at 126 and Rigo was a lot smaller then him.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            I think TS has a hurt vagina because of Leo's ducking rigo
            Leo Santa Cruz is a PUTA, .

I think you're butthurt because instead of daring to be great at 126 Rigondeaux chases sissies that want nothing to do with him at 122. Yet you crown him as a God anyways, .

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
              Walters, Lomachenko and I'm sure other big FW's are willing to test themselves, especially if it means gaining fame by putting a beating on a much smaller PFP ranked fighter. Also, Champions like Gonzalez have said they'd fight Rigo but not at 122.

Seriously, what makes you think men whom are much bigger and have a significant size advantage over Rigo wouldn't fight him? Trust me, he won't be ducked at that weight.
              Cut the BULL****! You just want others to do Leo and the rest at 122 DIRTY WORK! He is plenty of competition at 122 for Rigondeaux that he hasn't fought yet.

Some of you sound SUPER STUPID trying to suggest that he should move up because he is in a Division full of terrified fighters who make excuses DAILY as to why they don't want to fight Rigondeaux.
              Last edited by sicko; 01-14-2015, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
                Donaire was small at 126 and Rigo was a lot smaller then him.
                According to NSB Donaire is fighting midgets at 122. In fact he is a LWW who shrank down to the lower weights in order to dominate.

Comment

Good question.....ummmmm....I'm going to say yes because Donaire and Mares who both got blasted at 126.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Cut the BULL****! You just want others to do Leo and the rest at 122 DIRTY WORK! He is plenty of competition at 122 for Rigondeaux that he hasn't fought yet.

Some of you some SUPER STUPID trying to suggest that he should move up because he is in a Division full of terrified fighters who make excuses DAILY as to why they don't want to fight Rigondeaux.
                    Defending Leo? Are you a f#cking idiot? I despise him and what he stands for, until he actually steps up he is a waste of talent and time.

You said it yourself, he has plenty of competition at 122 but no one is running to fight him. So you are pleased to see him fight the Kokietgym's and Amagasa's of the world over actual talent? Going up in weight seems like the only obvious answer and his skills and abilities can help him cope with the size disadvantage like it did against Donaire and Amagasa. Seriously, get your sh#t together before coming at me sideways.

Comment

Rigondeaux is a tiny 5'4 dude, of course he'd be a skinny midget at 126. A boxer who can supposedly make 118, has no business fighting at 126 period.

There might be exceptions to the rule, but it seems the idiots who want to see him move up in weight simply want Rigo to lose - no matter if it happens against much bigger fighters - and/or are mad because one of their favorite fighter is ducking him.

Comment

Working...
                      X