Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: Roc Nation $40 Mill Offer Disrespectful, Bull****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
    Ha just beat me. He's not allowed to accept the offer per his contract with Haymon. Roc Nation is going to go down the Haymon roster offering all these guys big money knowing that they can't accept the contract. Then if things get a little tight on Haymon's side (say Showtime cuts their budget), these fighters are going to turn around and say Haymon prevented them from making guaranteed money and boom - class action suit.
    ^^^^^^^this

Comment

Dam Broner, all negotiations have a start point and a beginning offer. It is up to your team to add more value and ask for more. Why would you diss Jay for even thinking you are worth 40 mil, this is boxing you might not be the same Adrian Broner going into 2016!

Comment

anyone know his purse for his last few fights!!!!!! i am willing to bet he hasnt made 8 mill fiighting in one yr yet !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Broner dumb af lol

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            They did offer Thurman a multi-fight deal at $2 million a fight so nothing surprises me there.
            I always thought you was a robot

Comment

If he fights 4 times a year, that's 2 million a fight. Obviously even more if he fights less than that.

What the **** is wrong with that kind of money? How much is this jackass making/expecting to make?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                If he fights 4 times a year, that's 2 million a fight. Obviously even more if he fights less than that.

What the **** is wrong with that kind of money? How much is this jackass making/expecting to make?
                really dumb if the offer was true and he turned it down, he is not seeing that kind of money ever in his career

Comment

it can't have been a real offer

Comment

It's amazing how stupid this kid is. Truly borderline ******ed.

Comment

Its an amazing offer but if he can't accept it, he might as well kept it diplomatic, by saying I appreciate it, but I am happy with my current team. Burning a growing and potentially strong bridge is stupid.

Comment

Working...
                      X