Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jermain Taylor vs. Sergio Mora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

taylor beats the breaks off mora or martinez so it really doesn't matter. line them up and taylor will beat them down

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      According to Jermain Taylor's instagram and twitter, he's fighting Sergio Mora next.

Both are managed by Al Haymon.

https://twitter.com/mrbagby314/statu...538880/photo/1
      Mora will stink the place up, not do himself any favours, probably win but the decision will go to Taylor and then we'll get Taylor v Lee hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
        Ugghhh no one will beg Mora to fight anyone in life. Ever. Besides we all know the winner of this fight will face Quillin or Jacobs and the winner of that fight will face Quillin or Jacobs for the ultimate Al Haymon 160 pound showdown. This belt isn't going anywhere for a long time.
        You're probably right but I think N'Dam is due a mandatory shot somewhere along the line.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
          Ugghhh no one will beg Mora to fight anyone in life. Ever. Besides we all know the winner of this fight will face Quillin or Jacobs and the winner of that fight will face Quillin or Jacobs for the ultimate Al Haymon 160 pound showdown. This belt isn't going anywhere for a long time.
          Haymon didn't stop Golovkin from begging for Quillin. Oh, he'll beg.

Comment

Taylor-Mora, it makes me sleepy just thinking about it. Haymon really is a cancer.

Hopefully N'Dam can put some sort of spanner in the works.

Comment

Good match-up

Comment

Originally posted by No Tomorrow View Post
                Good match-up
                It is if you can turn the clock back 10 years. Today it is an ESPN fight that fans may watch, but really don't care about.
                Last edited by Scott9945; 01-03-2015, 08:55 PM.

Comment

I can't help but root for JT, i want him to hang it up but what can we do. Mora is going to look like a power puncher I can say that much. I would excited as hell if I was Mora

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    Haymon didn't stop Golovkin from begging for Quillin. Oh, he'll beg.
                    Begged Peter Undercard4-Life Quillin? Please.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      Quillin/Jacobs will be in GGG's shadow because he's the true WBA titlist. I still don't think Quillin makes it through 2015 without catching an embarrassing L.
                      well he barely ever fights so he may only fight once in 2015 and that could be against taylor/mora/jacobs. those guys aren't very good but then again either is quillin. i say 50% he loses against jacobs/mora and 110% he loses against jermain "mad eyes" taylor

Comment

Working...
                      X