Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the most disgraceful boxer in 2014?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    We've talked about fighter of the year, but who was the worst disgrace of 2014?
    Like usual, you clowns always take a shot at Floyd Mayweather with these ridiculous polls. And, as usual, your ignorant poll always leaves out the most deserving choice.

The most disgraceful boxer of 2014 is the one who made boxing fans pays $70 to watch him fight Chris Algieri!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      I'm telling you this guy is Teflon.
      More like Silicone if you ask me.

Comment

lol at jermain taylor wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
          Do you think there may be a reason for the continued "hate" as you put it? This is a boxing forum and people post what they feel about the boxers they like and dislike based on style, conduct or etiquette etc.

I'm sure you have "hated" on certain fighters in other threads.
          Sure i do.... but the hate has played a big role on the status of that poll...

I dislike jmm big time but i will stil give the guy credit where it is due man,but thats me... the people voting for those guys like floyd and garcia have an agenda towards those guys simply because those guys bash those particular fighters in their related threads..

Floyd gets hated because he hasnt fought pacquaio.. ok, fair enough because pacquaio fans are the majority of posters on NSB.

Danny was suppose to lose to lucas... he wins, still gets blasted and gets no credit...theres always an excuse with that fight "the eye doe", who cares about that , he won case closed.
          He fights hererra in a hotly contested fight that was close he gets the nod, now its he got a gift, robbery?? Cmon man no robberies in close fights!
          He fights salka,meh who cares everyone fights a salka in their career at sum point, and because of what ive stated about danny is the reason why he is in the top 3... he gets no credit..smdh

Stevenson deserves the top spot, i voted for him..

Comment

It's a landslide win by the biggest coward in the history of boxing Floyd Mayweather Jr, he took ducking to a whole new level last year.

Peter Quillin and Adonis Stevenson are tied for runner up in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
              It's a landslide win by the biggest coward in the history of boxing Floyd Mayweather Jr, he took ducking to a whole new level last year.
              True.

How can anyone be a fan of Floyd? It makes no sense to me.

Comment

Peter Quacklin needs to be a choice as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  True.

How can anyone be a fan of Floyd? It makes no sense to me.
                  For once I agree with you. I stopped being a fan of Floyd a long time ago. I'm still a massive fan of his skills and ability though, which cant be denied.

Comment

I voted fof Garcia

Comment

Jermain Taylor for shooting his cousin and throwing a brick at a car.

And yes I realize I have Edwin Valero as my name and avatar.

Comment

Working...
                      X