Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the most disgraceful boxer in 2014?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rath View Post
    Does this means when words 'disgraceful boxer" comes up Floyd automatically comes as Top three to your mind?
    No, but i know floyd comes to your mind because you cant stop talking about him....im referring to the poll doe if you havnt noticed!...;p

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
      No, but i know floyd comes to your mind because you cant stop talking about him....im referring to the poll doe if you havnt noticed!...;p
      But you already expected the poll result that is what i noticed Floyd is on top 3 which means even without the poll result you know in your mind that Floyd would be your top 3 when disgraceful boxer is mentioned incase you havent noticed so who cant stop thinking about floyd?

Comment

But you already expected the poll result that is what i noticed Floyd is on top 3 which means even without the poll result you know in your mind that Floyd would be your top 3 when disgraceful boxer is mentioned incase you havent noticed so who cant stop thinking about floyd?
        No, because i expected floyd, garcia, and stevenson to hold the top 3 spots on the poll, because of the hate they get on this forum! It doesnt take a genius to figure this one out!! It was pretty much writen in stone when the poll was made!

Comment

I voted for Floyd Mayweather and Adonis Stevenson. Both of them are what is wrong with Boxing.

Comment

YOUUUUUUUU DOOOOOOO! You see i being a floyd fan can at least talk about him in a positive light. You on the other hand are in a thread about myths debunked and there you are bringing up floyd again....you have been in every floyd related thread bashing him like there is no tommorow, yet you claim hes not always on your mind....who you trying to fool kid?

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
              I voted for Floyd Mayweather and Adonis Stevenson. Both of them are what is wrong with Boxing.
              Damn these ALTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
                Alts are whats wrong with NSB!

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  I didn't want to come across as racist, so I decided to include Fury instead of Quillan.
                  I don't like his swearing much to be honest, the press conference with Chisora was over the top and unnecessary.

Fury is witty enough without him needing to constantly swear. He pwned Kevin Johnson in their conference and didn't cuss once.

Comment

YOUUUUUUUU DOOOOOOO! You see i being a floyd fan can at least talk about him in a positive light. You on the other hand are in a thread about myths debunked and there you are bringing up floyd again....you have been in every floyd related thread bashing him like there is no tommorow, yet you claim hes not always on your mind....who you trying to fool kid?
                    Do I bash Floyd or I reply to some genius floyd fans spreading 100 percent false statement or just 50 percent true? i have been in khans thread sugar ray robinsons canelo cotto and some other thread not exclusively floyds but the only one that sticks to your mind is Floyds because you somehow got hurt or something with my replies and you are never going to find me in any who wins who thread never. those are fantasy fights for posters who love to fit their wits/stupidity in fantasy land

Comment

Alts are whats wrong with NSB!
                      Alternative account? This is my first and only account. Don't act like Mayweather and Stevenson aren't ducking and dodging to extract the most pay days out of their career before they face a real threat and lose.

Comment

Working...
                      X