Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the most disgraceful boxer in 2014?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rath View Post
    Do I bash Floyd or I reply to some genius floyd fans spreading 100 percent false statement or just 50 percent true? i have been in khans thread sugar ray robinsons canelo cotto and some other thread not exclusively floyds but the only one that sticks to your mind is Floyds because you somehow got hurt or something with my replies and you are never going to find me in any who wins who thread never. those are fantasy fights for posters who love to fit their wits/stupidity in fantasy land
    False statements? Ok because this character rat, i mean rath is always right and everybody is wrong when pertaining to floyd mayweather??? Ok guy, what you need to do is stop living in fantasy land believing the ***** cat never catches tweety bird!! only in the world of NSB FANTASY LAND do floyd haters believe theyre 100% right all the time about floyd mayweather!

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
      Alternative account? This is my first and only account. Don't act like Mayweather and Stevenson aren't ducking and dodging to extract the most pay days out of their career before they face a real threat and lose.

^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
        False statements? Ok because this character rat, i mean rath is always right and everybody is wrong when pertaining to floyd mayweather??? Ok guy, what you need to do is stop living in fantasy land believing the ***** cat never catches tweety bird!! only in the world of NSB FANTASY LAND do floyd haters believe theyre 100% right all the time about floyd mayweather!
        Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Comment

Danny Garcia took boxing backwards in 2014. I don't think I can remember another lineal champ who had a worse 12 months in terms of reputation, ambition and dignity.

Quillin deserves a mention.

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
            No, because i expected floyd, garcia, and stevenson to hold the top 3 spots on the poll, because of the hate they get on this forum! It doesnt take a genius to figure this one out!! It was pretty much writen in stone when the poll was made!
            Do you think there may be a reason for the continued "hate" as you put it? This is a boxing forum and people post what they feel about the boxers they like and dislike based on style, conduct or etiquette etc.

I'm sure you have "hated" on certain fighters in other threads.

Comment

stevenson by a mile

Comment

Stevenson of course.

Comment

st+... mares too..

Comment

I'm gonna keep it strictly in the ring, and that Garcia - Salka farce was unforgivable for me.

Comment

In order:

Stevenson
                      Quillin
                      Garcia
                      Floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X