No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Calls on Miguel Cotto To Sign For 5/2 Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kej718 View Post
    Top Rank is negotiating 2 of the biggest fights for 2015 and still can't get it done. If Schaefer was still with Golden Boy this fight would have either happen already or we would have a deal in place.

Why is it every time Top Rank is negotiating with another promoter this keeps happening? Google any fight in the past between Golden Boy and Top Rank and you will see that the fight was either called off at some point, never happened, or negotiations took a really long time
    How did Chavez Jr-Martinez happen then? Oh yeah, Arum was dealing with Dibella and not GBP.

Comment

Making statements like this doesn't help. Cotto has a huge ego, saying things like this makes Cotto look like the B-side.

Comment

Canelo never ask or demand for GGG fight ?all you have to do is pay Cotto the right Money he deserves!!

Comment

Money May is using Cotto to spite Canelo for trying to take his date. There is absolute zero interest on a rematch. Its 2015 already, May better agree to fight Pac quick or else that date will be long gone for him.

Comment

I guess if I was into torture Cotto/Floydie would be a very bland OK I may be able to force outta my mouth.... but Cotto/Canelo is so much better of a fight for the fans. I'd pick Canelo just from his youth, and he doesn't seem to get beat up as bad as Cotto does. Now back to drinking....

HAPPY GNU YEEEER TO OLIVE YOUSE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
              If Cotto takes this fight and wins I'll give him his props,if he decides to take the Floyd rematch he can suck a dic.k.the Sergio win was overrated,his fans had their moment,Canelo is the biggest fight he can possibly be involved in,his credibility wains if he signs on with Money,fighting under x amounts of stipulations,entering the ring second and all that other bs.
              When Cotto beats Canelo, the excuses will be 155 catchweight and steroids. Your props will go out the window and you'll jump on the bandwagon of hatred excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Mario Almada View Post
                Not surprised that the Yoga Man & Pink Crocs is terrified of Canelo. He and ****** Roach know that Canelo is not crippled, so they have zero chance.

Cotto is a bum; always had been and always will be! Stick to fighting cripples, you bum.
                And you know the only reason Cotto is half considering Canelo is because of his "sprained ankle"..hes hoping for a yuri foreman/martinez type of performance

Comment

I like this fight very much..But I think its silly that Canelo wants to take the dates that Mayweather fights. Instead of waiting for the Man to retire,. Cotto V Canelo is Mex/Rican rivalry..Awesome fight.. But Mayweather vs Pacquiao is primary,. if both these fights are given and then on the same night! Wtf then. Canelo is being a sore loser by snatching dates, Mayweather is the better man and is on his way out. anyways Cotto over Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    Canelo vs. Golovkin on May 2 would be better anyway.
                    This would be the bees knees & seeing that Bob Arum wouldnt be involved this fight could get signed in a single day.

Comment

Originally posted by kej718 View Post
                      Top Rank is negotiating 2 of the biggest fights for 2015 and still can't get it done. If Schaefer was still with Golden Boy this fight would have either happen already or we would have a deal in place.

Why is it every time Top Rank is negotiating with another promoter this keeps happening? Google any fight in the past between Golden Boy and Top Rank and you will see that the fight was either called off at some point, never happened, or negotiations took a really long time
                      Dude, we have 2 HUGE fughts at our doorstep and Bob can possibly kill both, one stone..he can be co-promoter for 2 of the biggest ppv events of 2015, & i that just might be it; he wantsto be lead promoter. I believe the man has sour g****s over floyd and oscar putting on both of the biggest PPV events in history after they left his crooked @$$..bob will continue to freeze himself out while sleeping in the bed he made.

Comment

Working...
                      X