No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Calls on Miguel Cotto To Sign For 5/2 Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is the fight for cotto.

a floyd rematch would be pointless. he can never beat floyd. canelo he can actually stand a chance at beating him and probably make more money considering how little floyd opponents make.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
      Canelo is coming off an injury.

Comment

• I am a Canelo fan, but looking at it objectively Cotto is in a great spot.
        He can make a bigger PPV upside and potentially make more money against Canelo and fight on the sports biggest day.
        Or he can squeeze Mayweather for more money by threatening to take his date and fight Canelo.
        If Mayweather comes back with huge offer (I am talking guaranteed $20 million plus PPV upside or something like that) he would be dumb not to take that fight. Floyd doesn't hurt anyone in the ring and so what if he loses, he has lost many times before.
        I just hope we get a resolution soon. All these he said she said articles and posts make me not want to come to NSB until its all figured out.

Comment

• Floy/pac is soo 2011 fight! Canelo vs cotto will out sale ppv wise in numbers!! Come on now u talking about 2 of the biggest fan base in the world mexicans/ boricuas! The only folks buying pacs fights would be the filipino crowd! That being said cotto would be ****** not to take this fight

Comment

• Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
            I am a Canelo fan, but looking at it objectively Cotto is in a great spot.
            He can make a bigger PPV upside and potentially make more money against Canelo and fight on the sports biggest day.
            Or he can squeeze Mayweather for more money by threatening to take his date and fight Canelo.
            If Mayweather comes back with huge offer (I am talking guaranteed $20 million plus PPV upside or something like that) he would be dumb not to take that fight. Floyd doesn't hurt anyone in the ring and so what if he loses, he has lost many times before.
            I just hope we get a resolution soon. All these he said she said articles and posts make me not want to come to NSB until its all figured out.

Great post.

Originally posted by Catrin View Post
            Floy/pac is soo 2011 fight! Canelo vs cotto will out sale ppv wise in numbers!! Come on now u talking about 2 of the biggest fan base in the world mexicans/ boricuas! The only folks buying pacs fights would be the filipino crowd! That being said cotto would be ****** not to take this fight

Don't fool yourself into thinking Canelo Cotto takes precedence over Floyd Manny.i wanna see both,desperately.but refer to the above post by QballLobo,Cotto is in the driving seat,he can face Floyd,then Canelo.

As much as I would like to see a Mexican headlining for his people on their independence day,I really don't feel Floyd has any claim to this date whatsoever,it is down to the paying boxing fans to reject him,Al Haymon and their proficiency in making the fights they have been selling us to date.

Comment

• Canelo is ****ing desperate for a payday lol. Cotto is milking his red ass out of everything he wants and I love it.
              Last edited by AnimalisticMeth; 01-02-2015, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X