Video: S. Carman Explains How Haymon Built Mayweather's Young Fanbase

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: S. Carman Explains How Haymon Built Mayweather's Young Fanbase

Comment

Good video brotha Hectari I'm almost halfway through, merry christmas and the video sums up the posters MrCHOKEaMF and malcom

Comment

I swear I just watched this dude on a YouTube video explaining his madden 15 slider sets

Comment

Man, just listen to today's "rap"....that schit is garbage for real. All you have to do is disrespect women, call your friend an offensive, derogatory slur, talk about cash and smoking weed/selling drugs. Crap is bunk for real, I don't understand how this stuff makes it on the radio at all. Anyways, this stuff is what the youth think is cool and what defines a real man. This is why a guy like Broner gets thought of as the next Mayweather until he gets owned by Maidana and then people see him for the joke that he really is.

These thug types are congruent with the messages that modern day popular music conveys so, yeah, it stands to reason that this type of persona is popular. Pathetic, and says a ton about our country but whatever, this is the way that it is right now.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Man, just listen to today's "rap"....that schit is garbage for real. All you have to do is disrespect women, call your friend an offensive, derogatory slur, talk about cash and smoking weed/selling drugs. Crap is bunk for real, I don't understand how this stuff makes it on the radio at all. Anyways, this stuff is what the youth think is cool and what defines a real man. This is why a guy like Broner gets thought of as the next Mayweather until he gets owned by Maidana and then people see him for the joke that he really is.

These thug types are congruent with the messages that modern day popular music conveys so, yeah, it stands to reason that this type of persona is popular. Pathetic, and says a ton about our country but whatever, this is the way that it is right now.
            Rap is garbage, seriously its like these new young rappers have no energy to use their brain, lyrics and vocab dont matter anymore its lazy rap crap.

Look at these songs these are considered good. smh all they do is repeat lyrics multiple times.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Rap is garbage, seriously its like these new young rappers have no energy to use their brain, lyrics and vocab dont matter anymore its lazy rap crap.

Look at these songs these are considered good. smh all they do is repeat lyrics multiple times.

Comment

DAMN!

Wonder what Larry and that Inkyamba or however you spell it think of this video.

Comment

I think he went easy on Floyd.

Comment

So we should be mad at Mayweather because he's not a black revolutionary? lol. This guy is a joke.

Stop caring about how a grown man lives his life. He didn't ask to be your kids' role model. Be your own kids' role model. We don't go to Floyd to hear his opinion when some real stuff in our society goes down. We just like to see him fight.

Is this dude hating on Mike Tyson, too, or is he ok because he had a few tattoos of black panthers? What about the Roy Jones era? This guy is just a hater period.

Comment

Working...
                    X