No announcement yet.

Video: S. Carman Explains How Haymon Built Mayweather's Young Fanbase

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
    Go back to worshipping your idol Floyd "what has Africa done for me" Mayweather. Funny how Khan has done more for Floyd's kind more than Floyd has his own. You have to have the same ghetto crap mindset as Floyd to support him the way people like you do. I'm surprised you're able to operate a keyboard and read to be honest.
    I have an Ivy League education and I'm smart enough to know that people should stop worshipping celebrities. You, on the other hand, seem to be the uneducated imbecile. Here, This might help you understand why this video is so ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Rap is garbage, seriously its like these new young rappers have no energy to use their brain, lyrics and vocab dont matter anymore its lazy rap crap.

Look at these songs these are considered good. smh all they do is repeat lyrics multiple times.

what in the hell did i just watch??

Comment

I don't think there should be a burden on Floyd to be anything other than who he wants to be. There are a lot of people who probably look to his drive and discipline as good examples to use. There are different things to learn from successful people it doesn't always have to be some revolutionary stuff

In other words, if everyone could do things like Ali then there would be no reason to hold his story in high regard.

The argument infers that all black people think alike, and is therefore garbage.

Comment

Quite the Floyd admirer to just be searching around for stuff like this

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            He's basically saying that he hates Floyd Mayweather and Al Haymond because they somehow sold out black people. According to him, they knew that young black people needed someone to idolize so Mayweather was marketed toward young blacks, but Mayweather is a cherry picker who doesn't care about uplifting black people. It's entertaining enough because it's so ludicrous.

But videos like these are always special gems because so many Floyd haters think that anytime a black person says something negative about FLoyd, it will hold extra weight. They eat this stuff up. In my opinion, the video is rather silly and the conspiracy theories presented in it don't even hold up.
            Thanks no need for me to watch floyd and the so called young people do not affect my life at all opinions is like azzholes nobody gives a $h!t

Comment

Funny how you hear truths in a video that is based on nothing but opinion.

You do know the difference, right? If not, you should go back to school.
              what if this video is made by a white man

Comment

Travestyny is exactly the type of braindead zombie flowmo the OG speaks of in the video lol

Comment

Travestyny is exactly the type of braindead zombie flowmo the OG speaks of in the video lol
                  You calling someone a brain dead is strange. I always associated you with such syndrome. Your posts kill brain cells.

Comment

He's basically saying that he hates Floyd Mayweather and Al Haymond because they somehow sold out black people. According to him, they knew that young black people needed someone to idolize so Mayweather was marketed toward young blacks, but Mayweather is a cherry picker who doesn't care about uplifting black people. It's entertaining enough because it's so ludicrous.

But videos like these are always special gems because so many Floyd haters think that anytime a black person says something negative about FLoyd, it will hold extra weight. They eat this stuff up. In my opinion, the video is rather silly and the conspiracy theories presented in it don't even hold up.

Theyre so full of ****.

- Floyd was big before Haymond, he just got bigger with Haymond.

- Haymond gave him more control over his own career. Remember the whole reasyon floyd left Arum was because he refused to make the DLH fight.

- Look at every other black athlete, these people act like the NFL is full of the next MLK or some ****. Most of these guys are worse than floyd.

- Every one of these guys that is marketed as the super clean cut guy has skeletons in his closet. SRL was a coke head, DLH in addition to the cokehead and crossdressing ****, also has biological kids he ****ing ignores and completely blocked out of his life. Pac cheats on his wife. Tiger woods? skeletons. Lance amrstrong? steroid cheat who never paid back all of the millions he made in endorsements, all made under the premise that he was a legit athlete.

Comment

Originally posted by Sumthang bit me View Post
                      Muhammad Ali doing what he did is an opinion now?

You're exactly the kind of dumbazz dude was talking about.

Ali did some good and some ****ed up things. Its all in the marketing and how they (PR, managers ect) want to push their image.

Every Ali poster on it, you see some cheesy inspirational quote. They wouldnt sell as well if they had his quotes on Fraizer on it, or his cheating or woman beating on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X