Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: S. Carman Explains How Haymon Built Mayweather's Young Fanbase

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same theme as Martin Wade's article, just less harsh language.

http://ucnlive.com/floyd-money-maywe...ck-plantation/

Floyd's an individual and shouldn't used represent anyone other than himself, unfortunately that'll never be the case.

Comment

Idk who this guy is but he just shot that ether "...and you have the nerve to let him compare himself to muhammad Ali"

Comment

this is how Al Haymon built his boxing empire:

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Rap is garbage, seriously its like these new young rappers have no energy to use their brain, lyrics and vocab dont matter anymore its lazy rap crap.

Look at these songs these are considered good. smh all they do is repeat lyrics multiple times.

This song is the s.hit... I'm in love with the cocoa...

But I do think it's funny how dumb down America has become...

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Is this dude hating on Mike Tyson, too, or is he ok because he had a few tattoos of black panthers? What about the Roy Jones era? This guy is just a hater period.
            Speaking of Tyson, everybody and their grandma know that he was real and not some wannabe thug like Floyd. I even remember what Sayf told in one of his old videos, he told that unlike Tyson, Floyd would be thrown in the trash container in the hood for running his mouth. And I can do nothing but agree with it when I remember him playing a little thug on De La Hoya vs Mayweather 24/7!!! Imagine him telling De La Hoya how he would be raped in jail... '_'

'_'

'_'

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Every Ali poster on it, you see some cheesy inspirational quote. They wouldnt sell as well if they had his quotes on Fraizer on it, or his cheating or woman beating on it.
              That's true, That's the face of Ali I always hated so much! But I don't want to knock all the great things he did.

Comment

Rap is garbage, seriously its like these new young rappers have no energy to use their brain, lyrics and vocab dont matter anymore its lazy rap crap.

Look at these songs these are considered good. smh all they do is repeat lyrics multiple times.

That song isn't considered as good.

Comment

I have to admit... This song has a catchy hook.

Only problem is that the hook is pushing such a destructive message it's unreal. I don't like bringing race into it but these kind of rap songs and videos are holding a lot of young blacks down. They see sh/it like this and actually think that selling yayo and becoming a rapper is the way to go when it clearly isn't. It's a conspiracy in my eyes. U remember real rap back in the early 90s? They were trying to ban it because of how explicit it was when really most rap in those days had a positive message. It's easier to destroy something from with in. First it was the crack epidemic now it's this sh/it. I won't even mind if there was some type of lyricism or skill involved, it's just pure dumbed down trash.

Tupac and biggie are turning in there graves whilst KRS 1 and even Eminem are pulling their hair out.
                  Last edited by mannyman; 12-27-2014, 05:15 AM.

Comment

Sayf dropping more fire on those guys who make videos like Barry Robinson and Kayden calling Pacman no skilled easy to beat bum

Comment

Another pseudo intellectual who attemps to sound profound and intelligent. He is however about 50% right. Floyds fans are black guys who have nothing to cling onto other than the "black superiority" or "the unbeatable black man" myth in boxing and sports in general, because in all other aspects in life they are the lowest rung on the ladder. This is why Floyds undefeated record is so important. This preserves the "unbeatable black man" fallacy in their minds and it doesn't matter how paper thin or cherry picked his resume is. That's why they constantly repeat the same bull**** exscuses that Floyd uses to avoid fighting Pac. And the fact someone can make millions despite being ILLITERATE and UNEDUCATED, the seem to think this reflects good on THEM in society because they too are largely uneducated and illiterate! LOL.. As if Floyd making a huge pay day is going to get them laid or something lol.
                      Rec28 Rec28 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X