Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Admits Pacquiao Fumble in First Mayweather Talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even before the 14 day out offer came about, Roach was interviewed and said he would be fine with a 4 or 5 day window. They still wouldn't accept it. (Arum)

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, call it what it is. You don't walk away from that kind of money for a blood test like that. A positive test, however, would have ruined Manny and everything he did prior to that. They made that decision, but it didn't fool everyone.

Comment

It's Christmas....take it off and not argue about this crap

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
        In before Fl0mos start their "See, it's all Manny's fault. "
        see thats the difference tho at least for me i think its been both of their faults with pr campaigns to completely blame the other but i personally think they are equally to blame

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          It's Christmas....take it off and not argue about this crap
          there's nothing to argue about at this point. it's no longer an issue of "fl*mos" vs. "p*ctards" but now just those who recognise the truth vs. those who deny it.

Comment

Like even Roach admitted to, if Floyd stops with them roadblocks then we will have a fight.

Comment

Didn't Roach already say something to this effect like a year ago?

Comment

I thought anybody with any sense and half a brain can see both sides should equally share the blame for this not happening yet.

Comment

Originally posted by who_necks View Post
                  I thought anybody with any sense and half a brain can see both sides should equally share the blame for this not happening yet.
                  Eh... Floyd started the whole thing with drug tests. The fight should have just happened without the tests since they're both obviously on something anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Eh... Floyd started the whole thing with drug tests. The fight should have just happened without the tests since they're both obviously on something anyway.
                    do you really believed fraud jr was serious about fighting pac 5 years ago? if ever pac agreed with fraud's demand in the first place i'm pretty sure the fraud will ask another over the top demand.

that's the reason floyd is totally a fraud.

btw, merry Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
                      wtf is this negotiated in good faith lol. he slandered, libeled pacquiao even before there were any negotiations. so there was bad blood already going into the negos.
                      Could u imagine if Frazier took this stance against Ali rather taking it out on him in the ring? Did Ali talking all that trash mean that he didn't negotiate in good faith? I thought these guys were supposed to be "warriors"?

Comment

Working...
                      X