No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Admits Pacquiao Fumble in First Mayweather Talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach Admits Pacquiao Fumble in First Mayweather Talks

Back in 2010, Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao were negotiating a highly anticipated welterweight showdown. The two sides were very close to a deal and just about every significant point was agreed upon.

Just when both sides were anticipating a done deal, the negotiations took a serious turn for the worse when Pacquiao rejected Mayweather's contractual demand for a random drug testing protocol.
    [Click Here To Read More]

In before Fl0mos start their "See, it's all Manny's fault. "

Comment

Manny pac vs Jessie Vargis- April 2015... Can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by maenyfresh View Post
        Manny pac vs Jessie Vargis- April 2015... Can't wait
        60-40 split the Tyson in my avatar kicks the ***** out of the Holy field in your avatar.

Comment

It wasn't really Manny... Roach is trying to hide the fact that Manny pretty much does whatever Bob says...

Bob Arum made the blood-testing a big deal because he never did and doesn't want the fight to happen because he'd have to share promotion in a Pacquiao fight which is something he doesn't feel he needs to do because he believes he's above everyone else...

Arum is already saying he's giving the negotiations a few weeks? What's the hurry? Pacquiao has better options like Jesse Vargas in April/June?

Arum is a cancer to boxing, and it'll be a better day when he's dead... Throw Haymon on that list as well... but Haymon actually tried to make Mayweather-Pacquiao... Arum is being facetious and deceptive about making May-Pac

Comment

It is a shame though that it could have happened when they were each more primed, Manny ****ed up. But I still.not sure if Floyd would have signed, because Pac was a monster at that time, and his destruction of Cotto prob made Floyd a little worried.

Comment

Haven't we known this though? Ariza had dat A-Side Meth. Manny was all strung out at the time. He's clean now though. And

"his promoter, Bob Arum..." I just felt like saying that. Has no bearing on my post.

Comment

Floyd didn't want it then, he's still not wanting it now. That has been consistent.

Imagine everything agreed until that stupid unprecedented demand for OSDT.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
                  But I still.not sure if Floyd would have signed, because Pac was a monster at that time, and his destruction of Cotto prob made Floyd a little worried.
                  you have no reason to believe this. mayweather tried to make thr fight happen; manny balked. end of story. it wasn't floyd who was worried.

Comment

So when they were both at their peak, Manny, in Freddie's eyes, is at fault for the fight not taking place.

Comment

Working...
                    X