No announcement yet.

Stevenson vs Sukhotsky draws 242k viewers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    It is funny though and that really points out how bad this was and how far Stevenson has fallen which is all self inflicted.

I never personally stress guys careers, it will be what they want it to be for the most part. I do find how the sport works interesting as you can kind of see how things are going to flow, and then how that flow is disrupted by various events which are often crazy.

There is a lot of it though among other stuff of varying degrees of usefulness though.
    There are some thoughtful folk around here (present company included) that appear to me to be either genuinely interested or maybe even involved (in one fashion or another) in the business side of the sport. I can respect that. There are others, however, that seem to drive the subject as a conveyance for their fanboi agendas. At them, I giggle.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
      There are some thoughtful folk around here (present company included) that appear to me to be either genuinely interested or maybe even involved (in one fashion or another) in the business side of the sport. I can respect that. There are others, however, that seem to drive the subject as a conveyance for their fanboi agendas. At them, I giggle.
      Indeed, there is definitely a lot of that.

Comment

Why was it on a Friday though?

Comment

Originally posted by PeterNeversoft View Post
          Wonder if anyone made a profit besides Stevenson
          Shallow Hal Haymon

Comment

Originally posted by Khabash View Post
            Fact of the matter is Stevenson sold that fight and got 8 figures.

This just shows how much Duva is robbing Kovalov, he hasn't been getting the right amount of money.
            Draws enough to get 8 figures.

You seemed to be more concerned with the purse amount of each fighter than their willingness to to fight each other. I would think as a boxing fan, the possibility of the fight would be more interesting to you.

I have signatures disabled, but would you happen to be a Mayweather fan?

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
              You seemed to be more concerned with the purse amount of each fighter than their willingness to to fight each other. I would think as a boxing fan, the possibility of the fight would be more interesting to you.

I have signatures disabled, but would you happen to be a Mayweather fan?
              You seem upset that fighters from Haymon's stabl.e are earning upwards of 7 figures per fight. And yes I am a Floyd fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Luiz View Post
                Espinoza
                Lol

Haymon and Stevenson and his team are getting what they want...

But Espinoza...

Comment

You seem upset that fighters from Haymon's stabl.e are earning upwards of 7 figures per fight. And yes I am a Floyd fan.
                  Actually he doesn't seem like he cares at all, you seem to he the only one who does

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    Lol

Haymon and Stevenson and his team are getting what they want...

But Espinoza...
                    Showtime is doing well according to Espinoza so I'm not sure what you're laughing about?

Comment

Awful numbers

Comment

Working...
                      X