Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stevenson vs Sukhotsky draws 242k viewers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of numbers does Friday Night Fights get?

We saw the top 15 most watched of 2014.

What were the least watched of 2014? Surely this in in that list

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
      What kind of numbers does Friday Night Fights get?

We saw the top 15 most watched of 2014.

What were the least watched of 2014? Surely this in in that list
      It would have gotten much less on saturday because of the NFL Football

Comment

Rigondeaux should go to SHowtime.
        He might get Low numbers on HBO, but no way it's a bigger drop off than Adonis and will cost them as much either

Comment

After Kevin Iole named him boxing's 'Person of the Year' for 2013, I honestly thought that Espinoza's star was only going to shine brighter.

But then he also said Leonard Ellerbe was the 10th most powerful man in boxing and it hasn't been a great year for him either.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            After Kevin Iole named him boxing's 'Person of the Year' for 2013, I honestly thought that Espinoza's star was only going to shine brighter.

But then he also said Leonard Ellerbe was the 10th most powerful man in boxing and it hasn't been a great year for him either.
            They had a good year 2013..... I don't think anybody expected them to landslide like that

Comment

I bet Kathy Duva is regretting speaking out at WBC convention and offering 50:50 split for Stevenson and Kovalev/Pascal winner. With numbers like this Stevenson doesn't deserve an even split.

I have a theory that the way Haymon does business shouldn't work today. Information is spread a lot quicker today than it did 20 years ago. A fight against a nobody was an easier sell back then. And stars were much harder to build, so it paid to protect them. Could you imagine GGG getting the profile he gained within two years 20 years ago? Today other fighters quickly grab the attention while Haymon manoeuvres his fighters through inactivity periods and meaningless fights. Don King is out of business because his methods couldn't keep up with the times. Al Haymon is next.

Comment

Working...
              X