Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather -- Footing the Bill for Murderer's Funeral!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    A rich person spends money. It's unbelievable.
    Paying for a friend's funeral. That is even more unbelievable and outrageous. Mayweather should be banned to Mars for engaging in such horrible behavior.

Comment

Floyd musta got a loan again.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
        Just throwing money at someone is not always needed nor wanted.

I wonder how the victims relatives felt when they saw Floyd laughing and smiling at the Clippers game knowing full well that h was the last person to speak with their loved one?

Floyd thinks any problem is solved with money.

You can't buy dignity, but you can't eat or pay rent with it either.
        I swear you haters will come up with anything to justify your hatred of Floyd. This is lame and ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          There was a lot of talk about people handling grief differently, and I had some sympathy with that, but Floyd just doesn't seem phased at all, he's just giving interviews, attending conventions and talking c0cky like nothing happened.

By all accounts Monzon was a serial woman-beater and a murderer, he threw a woman off a balcony after strangling her. Same for Valero, another one.

It's actually hard to believe Monzon is in the HOF, there should be no place in the Hall for murderers, they're not for celebrating. Some things are bigger than sport.
          Robinson, LaMotta...You can't have a HOF without these guys. But it's for what they are as boxers, not who they are outside the ring. I don't understand why people can't separate. The sport attracts a lot of volatile abusive human beings because they often are the best fighters and are often mentally unstable or ill. Valero I think was supposed to be completely nuts for years and delusional and paranoid way before that thing happened with his wife. LaMotta admitted to more crazy **** than I can even remember but he was a great fighter. What can you say? Monzon was one of the greatest middleweights ever. Can't erase that because he was a terrible person you know. God knows who's had their stuff covered up too. ODLH has that Mr. Nice Guy thing and he was a great boxer but I've heard things about rape coverups and that too for him even. Who knows?

Comment

Not really a fan of Floyd but that was his friend and its his money regardless of what he did.

I would do the same as well

Comment

you father called you a coward
              your ex wife called you a coward
              your ex fiance called you a coward
              your best friend called you a coward
              your own son called you a coward

when everyone you know calls you a coward you might be a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
                Robinson, LaMotta...You can't have a HOF without these guys.
                Were they murderers? Domestic abuse is one thing, no one can condone it, but murdering and maliciously taking an innocent person's life is quite another.

But it's for what they are as boxers, not who they are outside the ring. I don't understand why people can't separate. The sport attracts a lot of volatile abusive human beings because they often are the best fighters and are often mentally unstable or ill. Valero I think was supposed to be completely nuts for years and delusional and paranoid way before that thing happened with his wife. LaMotta admitted to more crazy **** than I can even remember but he was a great fighter. What can you say? Monzon was one of the greatest middleweights ever. Can't erase that because he was a terrible person you know. God knows who's had their stuff covered up too. ODLH has that Mr. Nice Guy thing and he was a great boxer but I've heard things about rape coverups and that too for him even. Who knows?
                You don't have to erase it, that wasn't my argument, but killers shouldn't be celebrated which is what the Hall of Fame is about.
                Last edited by Weebler I; 12-20-2014, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                  you father called you a coward
                  your ex wife called you a coward
                  your ex fiance called you a coward
                  your best friend called you a coward
                  your own son called you a coward

when everyone you know calls you a coward you might be a coward.
                  your mother called you "special"
                  your teacher called you "special"
                  your doctor called you "special"

when everyone you know calls you special you're ******ed.

Comment

I somehow completely misread the title and smiled with eyes wide open for a few secs lol.

Comment

He can do what he wants with his money. I don't get why anyone gives a damn.

Comment

Working...
                      X