Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather -- Footing the Bill for Murderer's Funeral!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to mention Corrales aswell. . . How dare he pay for his funeral.

Comment

Just throwing money at someone is not always needed nor wanted.

I wonder how the victims relatives felt when they saw Floyd laughing and smiling at the Clippers game knowing full well that h was the last person to speak with their loved one?

Floyd thinks any problem is solved with money.

You can't buy dignity, but you can't eat or pay rent with it either.

Comment

Originally posted by -MARKAVELLI- View Post
        Floyd Mayweather -- Footing the Bill for Murderer's Funeral!
        -> https://screen.yahoo.com/floyd-maywe...101005597.html

Floyd Mayweather -- Drops $250K on Christmas Gifts ... Bling For Everyone!!!
        ->https://screen.yahoo.com/floyd-maywe...094558675.html

Why did he not drop some dough after the Canelo fight, Two fight with Chino bombed then all of sudden he some Santa Clause?

Why is Floyd Mayweather very generous all of the sudden?

Is the guilt eating him in some way and this is the way for him to make amends?
        And this matters because.....................

Get over yourself bro its HIS money. So he can do whatever he wants it to do. Now if he was sponsoring Isis or some sh^t like that... then I would understand you

Comment

Seriously man wtf is wrong with ya'll?? i mean damn what the hell did Floyd do to ya'll personally?? this is ****ing stupid....

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            TS is the kind of person I dislike. You shouldnt tell another man how to spend their money. Youre a btch.
            And you also shouldn't admire another man's money.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
              And you also shouldn't admire another man's money.
              Very hilarious point sir!

They live vicariously through the Floyd!

Comment

Beat a woman in elevator. Floyd has your back

Kill a innocent woman. Floyd got your back.

Fuk Floyd's coward ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Zhang Yong Jun View Post
                  Very hilarious point sir!

They live vicariously through the Floyd!
                  Gettin money welcome back bro

Comment

It was a friend of his who snapped and killed somebody. It was someone who was important to him that did a terrible thing. So f**king what? Carlos Monzon's friends still cared about him after he killed somebody. Is that different because Monzon looks different or is it the same? I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                      Just throwing money at someone is not always needed nor wanted.

I wonder how the victims relatives felt when they saw Floyd laughing and smiling at the Clippers game knowing full well that h was the last person to speak with their loved one?

Floyd thinks any problem is solved with money.

You can't buy dignity, but you can't eat or pay rent with it either.
                      There was a lot of talk about people handling grief differently, and I had some sympathy with that, but Floyd just doesn't seem phased at all, he's just giving interviews, attending conventions and talking c0cky like nothing happened.

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
                      It was a friend of his who snapped and killed somebody. It was someone who was important to him that did a terrible thing. So f**king what? Carlos Monzon's friends still cared about him after he killed somebody. Is that different because Monzon looks different or is it the same? I don't know.
                      By all accounts Monzon was a serial woman-beater and a murderer, he threw a woman off a balcony after strangling her. Same for Valero, another one.

It's actually hard to believe Monzon is in the HOF, there should be no place in the Hall for murderers, they're not for celebrating. Some things are bigger than sport.
                      Last edited by Weebler I; 12-20-2014, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X