No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Only Mayweather-Pacquiao May Move Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
    Seems like were missing Al Haymon, while Bob Arum took it upon himself to go directly to the boss of both Haymon and Maweather les moonves to get the deal done, haymon is still quiet as a circus mouse so he doesn't have to answr to people who want to know why mayweather keeps ducking, why Stevenson ducked kovalev and Hopkins, why quillen vacated his belt rather than fight korobov, (Which korobov ended up losing the fight anyway lol) Why Thurman hasn't fought anything above a tomato can, why danny Garcia was allowed to duck his mandatory and fight rod salka. If you read the article where bob arum said that should be a Mexican date, the article was sure to mention that he stopped short of saying that would be a deal breaker for pacquiao, mayweather. which that obviously means push comes to shove mayweather and pacquiao will fight on the may date and if you know anything about bob arum he is just holding that may date hostage over Floyd to get a fair purse split like I have been pointing out

You obviously don't know a damn thing about Bob Arum! Arum doesn't want to make the fight. That is why he is whining about the May 2 date.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
      LOL at the irony of this sentence.
      Hilarious!!

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        And Cotto's camp adds this to bury this excuse:

"May 2nd isn’t a magical date for us,” Peñagarícano told the media at the WBC convention this past week. “There is no issue with the date or May 2nd for Team Cotto. It is for Canelo because he is Mexican and it’s a Mexican holiday. Miguel will fight on that date or he will fight the first week in June during the Puerto Rican Day Parade in New York, or another day, the date is no issue.”

Well that kills that. May 2 isn't an issue. What will the new excuse be? I'm going to go with money for $1000, Alex.
        Boom goes the dynamite

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          And Cotto's camp adds this to bury this excuse:

"May 2nd isn’t a magical date for us,” Peñagarícano told the media at the WBC convention this past week. “There is no issue with the date or May 2nd for Team Cotto. It is for Canelo because he is Mexican and it’s a Mexican holiday. Miguel will fight on that date or he will fight the first week in June during the Puerto Rican Day Parade in New York, or another day, the date is no issue.”

Well that kills that. May 2 isn't an issue. What will the new excuse be? I'm going to go with money for $1000, Alex.
          link?........

Comment

Good call on Oscar, call Floyds bluff, Floyd is a known bluffer he is very smart that way, he even used Pacs name during the Ortiz presser telling the fans yes Pacquiao you are next, and than told the reporter no I never said that dont purt words into my mouth.

Trap this weasel.

on a sidenote, Oscar has a big ass fist, compare his fist to 225 pound Larry the cable guy.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
              link?........
              http://thaboxingvoice.com/team-cotto...-in-june/37141

Comment

thanks..........

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Good call on Oscar, call Floyds bluff, Floyd is a known bluffer he is very smart that way, he even used Pacs name during the Ortiz presser telling the fans yes Pacquiao you are next, and than told the reporter no I never said that dont purt words into my mouth.

Trap this weasel.

on a sidenote, Oscar has a big ass fist, compare his fist to 225 pound Larry the cable guy.
                  You mean he called Arum's bluff to see if Arum was using Canelo to duck May 2nd, and the way it stands we now waiting to see how Arum now feels about May 2nd cause Oscar just down Arum's first excuse why May 2nd is not good. BTW how the Algerie prediction go bwhahahah......fucken queer

PS. the pic regarding Oscars fist. You do realize Oscars fist is closer to the camera dumb aZZ, ofcourse its going to look bigger.
                  Last edited by littlemac; 12-18-2014, 12:26 AM.

Comment

"Oscar, Book May 2; No Way In Hell Floyd Is Climbing In The Ring With Manny"

We've heard this for 6 years. Screw Floyd; he's had plenty of time to make a fight with Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by elishua F View Post
                      Arum said he doesnt wanna touch May , to leave it for the Mexican because it would be "disrespectful" to that country .. yet he had Pacquiao - Mosley on May 7, 2011.. Shane doesnt look Mexican to me.

stop deflecting , what does Haymon have to do with this, your boy Pacquiao is ducking and stays hiding behind Arum.
                      So you mean to say Haymon has nothing to do with any of these? that explain why he is so quiet

Comment

Working...
                      X