Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
    Mayweather/Cotto would move Canelo.

Unless he counters with Pac/Canelo.
    Manny fight Caneo , lol never in a million years would Manny fight Canelo , Manny is going the other way he likes Algieri Vargas class guys , the last thing Manny wants is a guy thats going to kick his ass unless its brings the money Floyd brings .

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      That date is for Mexicans doe. Mayweather-Pac can fight any other day and it would sell....Lol
      Do you have any evidence that says otherwise? that it would not sell?

Comment

So this means Canelo WILL be second fiddle to EVERYBODY? OscTurd needs to learn how to speak properly or stop wearing suits.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Manny fight Caneo , lol never in a million years would Manny fight Canelo , Manny is going the other way he likes Algieri Vargas class guys , the last thing Manny wants is a guy thats going to kick his ass unless its brings the money Floyd brings .
          The last thing Floyd wants is a guy that is going to kick his a.ss even if he brings the kind of money Pac brings. sounds a little better

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
            The last thing Floyd wants is a guy that is going to kick his a.ss even if he brings the kind of money Pac brings. sounds a little better
            Well tell Manny to step up it looks like he is looking for a way out of May 2nd and Vargas is getting ready for Manny , what did Bob promise Jessie .

Manny has no chance of beating Floyd , he will be schooled , this aint Algieri and Vargas , I cant wait finally this place will be rid of the Pac ******s .

Comment

Oscar being a promoter and also big face in the sport should push Floyd and Pac by asking them to sign the May date soon or he will sign the Canelo fight.
              Last edited by trainhard_187; 12-18-2014, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Arum is not afraid of Pac loosing, but there is a good chance Arum is weary about Pac loosing to Mayweather. You can deny all you want but a lot of Pacs luster with casuals is the perception of Pac being the only one who can defeat Mayweather. Once that question is answered, if Pac looses is Pac still a top draw? I personally think Pac takes a hit on numbers but would still remain a top 3 draw. I think thats why Arum may be hesitant. What I've seen is the moment the Algieri fight ended we have heard nothing but talk from Arum, the moment Mayweather addresses the situation Arum has no comment. That just doesn't seem right.

Also I have seen a lot of posts making a big deal about the fact that Mayweather wants so much more money then Pac. We need to remember one thing no matter how much it bothers, Mayweather makes double what Pac makes when he fights, so if they do in fact fight, it would be fair for Mayweather to have an expectation of making double what Pac makes.

Comment

If Manny is willing to fight for 8 million or better yet fight for free, then should it matter what mayweather wants to give him? Right now dude, you are wetting your pants. why should Mayweather move off The dale his been fighting on for so how many years now? You guys didn't care b4 So why make it an issue now ?

Comment

Floyd fought Marquez. Didn't cry about blood testing. Didn't asked him to leave his trainer or stopped him from drinking his pee. No excuses at all.

But with Pacquiao?!? HAHAHA! Floyd doesn't want that fight. Do we have any intelligent boxing fans?!? Or is it always oh I'm Filipino so I'll support Pacquiao, or oh I'm Mexican so I'm Canelo all the way, or oh I'm black so I gotta ride Floyd's d!ck!

Not a hundred million dollars in the world can make Floyd sign a fight with Pacquiao. NONE! Move on boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by elishua F View Post
                      Pacquiao fans have completely ruined boxing conversations. just look at this disgusting post. I hope n pray this fight happens, when Manny gets washed he takes all his fans with him into retirement. Back to normal afterwards, i have never seen a fighter with a more hateful, disgusting, racist fan base.
                      Funny post from a floyd fanboy. Don't act like the Floyd fans are any better. Keep it real dude. Yall are just as bad if not worst. Goes both ways. Many people feel the same about floyds die hard fans. And if you really think that's this is gonna be a wash out for floyd, then you should probably put that pipe down, stop smoking that ish, cause I pac is a walk in the park for anybody.

Comment

Working...
                      X