Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Mayweather Downs Khan, Requests Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ejenki View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6cWn4DvQf4

Todd DeBuff also ducked questions about the negotiations.
    Good. Top Rank (mainly Arum) **** everything up when they talk to the media.

Comment

this stupid mutherfuker just said in the first 20 seconds of this video that Khan only did 4000 and holds NO weight!!!!

First of all dumbass...It wasnt on PPV Floyd and The bout drew an average of 762,000 households, peaking at 887,000 viewers. (researched by the Nielsen Media research)
      http://www.boxingscene.com/hbo-sho-r...lecasts--85417

Comment

A lot of you don't want this fight.

What do you want him to say? What can Floyd say that you will consider the right thing?

You call him a coward when he's silent, when he says "I'm focused on making the Pacquaio fight" which surely is good news, that's a bad thing to you aswell?

Comment

Originally posted by ejenki View Post
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6cWn4DvQf4

Todd DeBuff also ducked questions about the negotiations.
          I don't get that. Do they want the fight or not??? He's the one guy I'd rather hear talk from that side.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            A lot of ou for want this fight.

What do you want him to say? What can Floyd say that you will consider the right thing?

You call him a coward when he's silent, when he says "I'm focused on making the Pacquaio fight" which surely is good news, that's a bad thing to you aswell?
            Simple, He wont fight Manny. He is just blowing smoke up everyones ass like he has done for years.
            He is giving off reasons why he cant fight Khan by lying and saying Khan only did 4000 (four thousand) lol so hes not worthy enough to fight Floyd lol....In translation..( Khan is a sever threat...disregard all thoughts of fighting him)

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              you already know that's not gonna happen. cleto reyes will be a negotiating sticking point.

just watch.
              you think so?

i hope not.

if it falls apart because floyd won't let him wear his gloves, that'll be a pr disaster for floyd.

Comment

you know that most of the posters you allude to would literally rather kill themselves than see Floyd beat Manny because if he does, even the ones with the most twisted, ******ed, ridiculous logic can no longer argue Manny is better than Floyd.

Comment

That's the the way those idiots think. Now they'll say he's ducking Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    you already know that's not gonna happen. cleto reyes will be a negotiating sticking point.

just watch.
                    The gloves were not an issue in the first negotiations and shouldn't be this time either.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      you think so?

i hope not.

if it falls apart because floyd won't let him wear his gloves, that'll be a pr disaster for floyd.
                      it think there is a concerted effort from both camps to have one more fight before cashing out the pac v floyd ticket.

floyd wants the amir khan easy money london lottery ticket despite what he is saying publicly. that is a massive fight probably bigger than both maidana fights and probably bigger hype ppv wise than a cotto fight.

pac camp are more than happy feeding pacquiao another algieri.

this fight happens after both have had one fight in 2015.

and yes, the cleto reyes gloves will be a sticking point. just watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X